The Carolina Panthers are 13-0 SU and 9-4 ATS in their last 13 games at home, including a current stretch of 6-0 ATS. The Panthers can extend their straight-up and against the spread home streaks with a win on Sunday when they host the San Francisco 49ers.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of the 49ers’ last 16 games against the Panthers.
- The total has gone OVER in six of the 49ers’ last eight games on the road.
- The Panthers are 7-1-1 ATS in their last nine games against the NFC West division.
Carolina has enjoyed plenty of success against the San Francisco 49ers with an 8-3 SU and 9-2 ATS record in the last 11 meetings between these two teams. In 14 games between the 49ers and Panthers since 1997, the Panthers hold a 12-2 ATS edge.
While many quarterbacks tend to play better at home, Blaine Gabbert has been an exception to that rule so far in his young career. Gabbert’s career passer rating is 12.3 points higher on the road, and last season the split was even more dramatic, with the 49ers quarterback owning a 5-to-0 touchdown-to-interception ratio on the road compared to a 4-to-6 ratio at home.
San Francisco only won one of Blaine Gabbert’s four starts on the road last season, however, and is 1-9 SU and 2-8 ATS in its last 10 games away from home.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Bettors who were going with the Carolina Panthers in this one found them listed as -13.5-point favorites on the betting line at Bovada. Fans betting on totals have seen that number set earlier in the week at 48.5 for Sunday.
Odds – Shark
score prediction models pick a 25-16 result in favor of the Panthers on Sunday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
San Francisco 49ers vs Carolina Panthers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Carolina Panthers currently sport a record of 0-1, and have posted a corresponding betting slate of 0-1 ATS. The San Francisco 49ers are 1-0 and 1-0 ATS. Betting totals have seen the Carolina Panthers post a 1-0 over under record this season, while the San Francisco 49ers have gone 0-1 against the number. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Carolina vs San Francisco injuries news.
The power rankings show a disparity between these teams, with the Carolina Panthers rated this week at No. 4 and the San Francisco 49ers sitting at No. 22.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
In their last game, the Panthers were Week 1 losers coming out on the wrong end of 21-20 score against Denver.
- San Francisco is 8-15 ATS in its last 23 games
- San Francisco is 5-11 SU in its last 16 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 5 games
- San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Carolina is 15-7-1 ATS in its last 23 games
- Carolina is 17-3 SU in its last 20 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Carolina’s last 5 games
- Carolina is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
San Francisco at Seattle, Sunday, September 25th
Carolina home to Minnesota, Sunday, September 25th