The Los Angeles Angels have managed to grab the victory on the MLB moneyline in six of Jered Weaver’s last eight starts against the New York Yankees as those teams prepare to hit the diamond together in baseball odds action on Friday night.
Weaver is just 4-4 with a 4.08 ERA so far this season, but the Angels have rolled to the win in each of his last five trips to the mound dating back to May 8. Nathan Eovaldi (4-1, 4.40 ERA) gets the ball for the Yankees on Friday.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Those going with the New York Yankees in this one found them listed on the odds board as moneyline favorites of -118 at BetOnline for Friday’s contest. The betting total was hovering near 8 at Bodog.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 4.4-3.8 victory for the Angels.
Los Angeles Angels vs New York Yankees Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
29-25 New York battles the Angels, currently with a 28-26 mark. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs Los Angeles injuries news.
This game puts the New York Yankees, most recently No. 21 in Odds – VSB
MLB Power Rankings, up against the Los Angeles Angels, who rate a No. 10 in the latest survey.
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Los Angeles Angels rank No. 28 at 7.89 hits per game. That compares with the New York Yankees No. 18 ranking in that category.
New York owns the No. 14 defense, allowing 4.5 men per game to cross the plate. That contrasts with Los Angeles’s No. 8-rated defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Angels got to extra innings, but lost when they got there against Tampa Bay on Wednesday; it was a 6-5 final at Angel Stadium in MLB wagering action.
The Yankees enjoyed a 3-1 victory at the expense of the Mariners on Wednesday, with Masahiro Tanaka throwing 7 innings of 3-hit ball at Safeco Field.
- LA Angels is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- LA Angels is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Angels’s last 5 games when playing NY Yankees
- LA Angels is 4-11 SU in its last 15 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
- NY Yankees is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of NY Yankees’s last 7 games
- NY Yankees is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Angels
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of NY Yankees’s last 5 games when playing LA Angels
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at New York, Saturday, June 6th