In their lone meeting during the regular season, the Oregon Ducks throttled the Arizona Wildcats. Oregon simply couldn’t miss with the Ducks shooting 65.2 percent from the floor and 64 percent from beyond the arc on their way to an 85-58 beating of Arizona in Eugene. That continued the trend of Oregon cashing tickets against Arizona with the Ducks going 8-3 ATS in the past 11 against the Wildcats.
– Shark BITES
- Oregon is 15-4-1 ATS in their past 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oregon’s past 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of the past 6 meetings between Oregon and Arizona.
I don’t think anyone can imagine Oregon putting on a shooting performance like their last outing against Arizona, especially when you consider the Wildcats are one of the best teams in the nation at defending the three. Since that loss to Oregon, Arizona has held opponents to a paltry 29.7 percent from deep with no team hitting the 40 percent mark in a game. Finnish forward Lauri Markkanen has been the brightest star of the Pac-12 tournament, as he has averaged 24.5 points while shooting while shooting 47 percent from deep.
We all know how good Oregon can be on the offensive end with Dillon Brooks and Tyler Dorsey two of the better shooters in the Pac-12, but not enough attention is paid to the team’s defense. The Ducks are holding the opposition to a mere 64.8 ppg and a 39.9 shooting percentage. Defensive stalwart Jordan Bell had a marquee performance in the semis against Cal with the forward notching 15 rebounds and five blocks.
Arizona Wildcats vs Oregon Ducks Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Oregon Ducks sport a record of 29-4 and 19-12-1 ATS heading into this betting matchup, while the Arizona Wildcats have 29-4 and 17-15-1 ATS marks on the season. The OVER/UNDER records are 15-17 for the Oregon Ducks and 15-17-1 for the Arizona Wildcats.
The Power Rankings at Odds – Shark show No. 42-rated Arizona Wildcats taking on the No. 7-rated Oregon Ducks in this contest.
Offensively, the game matches up Oregon’s No. 45 nationally ranked offense (79.06 points per game) against a Arizona Wildcats defense that sits as the No. 29 at 65 PPG. The Oregon Ducks have been averaging 48.28% from the field, more than the Wildcats have managed so far this season (47.28% on average).
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Wildcats got 29 points from Lauri Markkanen as Arizona ran past UCLA 86-75 on Friday at T-Mobile Arena.
Tyler Dorsey scored 23 points leading the Ducks to a 73-65 victory over California at T-Mobile Arena on Friday.
- Arizona is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Arizona is 23-2 SU in its last 25 games
- Arizona is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Oregon
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games when playing Oregon
- Oregon is 15-4-1 ATS in its last 20 games
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Oregon’s last 6 games
- Oregon is 8-3 ATS in its last 11 games when playing Arizona