The Auburn Tigers are 4-1 ATS in their five most recent games against the LSU Tigers as they schools prepare to hit the gridiron together once again on Saturday afternoon in marquee college football odds action at the sportsbooks.
- Auburn is 0-5 ATS in its past five games.
- LSU RB Leonard Fournette rushed for 159 yards and three touchdowns last game.
- Auburn QB Jeremy Johnson has the highest INT rate of any starting signal caller in the nation.
Auburn is 2-0 SU but 0-2 ATS so far this season, winning but failing to cover the posted spread in games against Louisville and Jacksonville State over the first two weeks. Auburn’s 27-20 win over Jacksonville State last week took overtime.
LSU is coming off a 21-19 win over Mississippi State in which they didn’t cover a 3.5-point spread, producing the sixth UNDER result in the last seven LSU matchups. LSU is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home against fellow SEC schools.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The visiting Auburn Tigers opened as 6.5-point underdogs in this one at BetOnline and most sportsbooks tracked here at Odds – VSB
. No total had been posted as of writing time check the live lines pages in the coming days to see where the number opened.
Handicapping prediction models run by the computers at Odds – VSB
pick a 27-20 result in favor of the Tigers. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NCAAF matchups here.
Auburn Tigers vs LSU Tigers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
LSU bring a 1-0 record (0-1 ATS) to the Week 3 betting matchup against the 1-0 Auburn Tigers, who are 0-1 ATS against the spread. Over under betting has seen LSU go 0-1 so far and the Tigers go 1-0. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and LSU vs Auburn injuries news.
The LSU Tigers sit at No. 46 in the current College Football Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
, while the Auburn Tigers are at No. 54 on that chart.
In their last game, LSU got a 159-yard performance from Leonard Fournette as a key part of its 21-19 win over Mississippi State.
- Auburn is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games
- Auburn is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games
- Auburn is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Auburn is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games on the road
- LSU is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- LSU is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LSU’s last 7 games
- LSU is 13-3 SU in its last 16 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Auburn home to Mississippi State, Saturday, September 26th
LSU at Syracuse, Saturday, September 26th