Offense has been hard to come by for the Cincinnati Bengals when they pack their bags with the team going UNDER in seven of their past eight on the road. The Bengals start their AFC North schedule when they visit the Baltimore Ravens Sunday.
- The Ravens are 15-1 SU in their last 16 games at home in September
- The Bengals are 4-1 SU and ATS in their last five games against the Ravens
- The Bengals have seven receiving touchdowns this season to six different receivers
The Bengals struggled mightily to score on the road at the end of last year as they averaged just 12.5 points per game in their final four games away from Cincy last season.
The Ravens are coming into Week 3 after dropping their first two contests by a combined 10 points. Quarterback Joe Flacco has been inconsistent this season with two touchdowns and three interceptions.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Cincinnati Bengals betting odds line opened as 1.5-point underdogs in this one at most sportsbooks tracked here at Odds – VSB
(including BetOnline), while the total was hovering around 44 at most shops.
Odds – VSB
prediction models pick the Ravens to win this game on Sunday 25-22. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Cincinnati Bengals vs Baltimore Ravens Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Baltimore Ravens sport a record of 0-2 and 0-2 ATS heading into this betting matchup, while the Cincinnati Bengals sit at 2-0 and 2-0 ATS on the season. The over under totals records are 1-1 for the Ravens and 1-1 for the Bengals. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Baltimore vs Cincinnati injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 10-rated Baltimore Ravens and the No. 9-ranked Cincinnati Bengals, according to the NFL Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Cincinnati comes off a game where it received a 3-TD performance from Andy Dalton in defeating the Chargers 24-19.
Joe Flacco handled the Raiders defense in his team’s most recent action, throwing for 384 yards and 2 scores, but Baltimore still lost to Oakland 37-33.
- Cincinnati is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Cincinnati is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Cincinnati’s last 11 games
- Cincinnati is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- Baltimore is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Baltimore is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Baltimore is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Cincinnati home to Kansas City, Sunday, October 4th
Baltimore at Pittsburgh, Thursday, October 1st