The Buffalo Bills are 6-2 ATS in their last eight games while the Miami Dolphins are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games as those AFC East rivals meet down in Florida in Week 3 betting action.
- The Bills are 2-10 SU in their last 12 divisional games on the road.
- The Dolphins are 1-6 ATS in their last seven games.
- Tyrod Taylor threw three interceptions in Week 2 vs the Patriots.
Both teams are 1-1 both SU and ATS so far this season, with the Bills upsetting Indianapolis then losing to New England, and the Dolphins getting past Washington then falling to Jacksonville.
Totals bettors have watched the UNDER pay out at the sportsbooks in four of the last five Bills vs. Dolphins matchups, although the OVER has been the correct wager in Miami’s last five games at home in September.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sportsbooks, including Bodog, had set the Miami Dolphins as -2.5-point favorites on the opening line for this contest. The total was hovering around 43.5 earlier in the week (check for the current over-under lines at MyBookie).
A 22-19 result in favor of the Dolphins is the prediction by the Odds – VSB
handicapping pick engine. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Miami bring a 1-1 record (1-1 ATS) to the Week 3 betting matchup against the 1-1 Buffalo Bills, who are 1-1 ATS against the spread. Over under betting has seen Miami go 1-1 so far and the Bills go 1-1. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Miami vs Buffalo injuries news.
According to the Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
it’s the No. 22-rated Miami Dolphins and the No. 7-rated Buffalo Bills in this matchup.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Last time out, Tyrod Taylor threw for 3 scores and 242 yards in a failed effort to defeat New England at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
In Miami’s last outing, Ryan Tannehill threw for 359 yards in a losing cause against the Jaguars, 23-20 at EverBank Field.
- Buffalo is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Buffalo’s last 10 games
- Buffalo is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Buffalo is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games on the road
- Miami is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games
- Miami is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games
- Miami is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Buffalo home to New York, Sunday, October 4th
Miami home to New York, Sunday, October 4th