The Chicago Blackhawks have struggled on the road this season with just one win away from the United Center. The Blackhawks, who have not won away from Chicago since October 9, will visit the St. Louis Blues Saturday night.
- Patrick Kane has scored a goal in each of the Blackhawks past five games.
- The Blues are 4-1-1 at home this season.
- Blues will start Jake Allen, despite allowing three goals in the first period Thursday.
The Blackhawks will be getting reinforcements Saturday as both Duncan Keith and Michal Rosival have been activated from injured reserve and will be in the lineup. These two teams have already met once this season with the Blackhawks giving up a 5-2 lead to lose 6-5 in overtime.
The Blues are coming off a four-game road trip that saw them go 3-1-0 while outscoring opponents 15-11 with two shutouts. The Blues top line of David Backes, Alex Steen and Vladimir Tarasenko combined for six points with a +7 rating in the last game against the ‘Hawks.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
NHL Hockey odds makers at Bodog had the St. Louis Blues as -140 moneyline favorites in this betting matchup. Those over under betting saw the line open at 5 at BetOnline.
Odds – VSB
prediction models pick the Blues to win this game 2.7-2.6. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NHL matchups here.
Chicago Blackhawks vs St. Louis Blues Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
11-4-1 St. Louis battles the Blackhawks, currently with a 8-7-1 mark. The OVER/UNDER records, important for totals bettors, are 6-8-2 for the Blues and 5-8-3 for the Blackhawks. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and St. Louis vs Chicago injuries news.
The NHL Power Rankings at Odds – VSB
show the No. 13-rated Chicago Blackhawks taking on the No. 7-rated St. Louis Blues in this contest.
Offensively, the game matches up the St. Louis Blues No. 12-ranked offense (2.81 goals per game) against a Chicago Blackhawks defense that ranks No. 13 at 2.56 goals per game allowed. The Blues powerplay has clicked at a 15.38% rate while the Blackhawks have a 80% rate on the penalty kill.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
In their last action, Chicago was a 3-2 loser at home against the Devils. Bettors on New Jersey at +163 on the moneyline collected their winnings from that game, while the total score (5) sent PUSH bettors home happy as well.
St. Louis was a 6-3 loser in its last match on the road against the Rangers. They lost as +119 underdogs, while the total score of 9 made winners of OVER bettors.
- Chicago is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games
- Chicago is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 7 games on the road
- St. Louis is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of St. Louis’s last 10 games
- St. Louis is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis’s last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Chicago home to Calgary, Sunday, November 15th
St. Louis home to Winnipeg, Monday, November 16th