The Anaheim Ducks will look to continue their profitable run at home on Saturday night as they get a visit from the Chicago Blackhawks with a berth in the Stanley Cup final on the line in Game 7 of the NHL’s Western Conference final.
The Ducks have paid off on the NHL moneyline in seven of their last eight home games dating back to the first round of the playoffs. Chicago forced Game 7 on Wednesday night with a 5-2 win as -142 home favorites on the betting lines.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
If you’re going with the Anaheim Ducks in this one, they were listed as moneyline favorites of -133 on most NHL hockey betting menus (such as Bodog) early today for Saturday’s contest. The over-under total was at 5 earlier at Bet365.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 3.7-2.8 victory for the Ducks.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Chicago Blackhawks will look to vanquish their hosts on Saturday, as they are 59-32-7 this season, while the Ducks are 62-25-10. Chicago is 36-46-16 against the total, while Anaheim is 44-46-7 versus the number. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Anaheim vs Chicago injuries news.
The NHL Power Rankings at Odds – VSB
show the No. 22-rated Chicago Blackhawks taking on the No. 25-rated Anaheim Ducks in this contest.
The game also pits Anaheim’s No. 4-ranked offense, averaging 2.99 goals per game, against a Blackhawks defense that ranks No. 4 at 2.41 goals allowed. The Ducks power play is averaging 17.14% while the Blackhawks defense kills off 82.17% of their penalties.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
In their last action, Anaheim was a 5-2 loser on the road against the Blackhawks. Bettors on Chicago at -142 on the moneyline collected their winnings from that game, while the total score (7) sent OVER bettors home happy as well.
- Chicago is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Chicago’s last 23 games when playing Anaheim
- Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Anaheim
- Chicago is 8-16-1 SU in its last 25 games when playing on the road against Anaheim
- Anaheim is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
- Anaheim is 7-1 SU in its last 8 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Anaheim’s last 23 games when playing Chicago
- Anaheim is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Chicago