In a matchup of the last two Western Conference teams to win the Stanley Cup, the Los Angeles Kings will host the Chicago Blackhawks as LA goes for its fifth straight win. For the ‘Hawks, this will be their second game in as many days but that hasn’t seemed to slow them down in the past.
– Shark BITES
- The Blackhawks are 8-2 in their last 10 games on the second night of a back-to-back.
- 6 of the last 8 matchups between these teams played at the Staples Center have gone OVER.
- The Kings are 5-0 on the puckline in their last 5 games at home.
LA has gone 8-2 at home this year and it would seem they have the advantage in almost every category tonight as Chicago has gone a pedestrian 6-5 on the road. The only stat throwing me off is ‘Hawks record on the second half of back-to-backs and this one is feeling like a stay-away for moneyline bettors.
The total tonight will likely close at five and that’s been good for OVER bettors in Kings’ games. LA has allowed at least two goals in eight straight games and they’re averaging just under four goals scored for during their current winning streak.
Additionally, the Blackhawks have scored an average of 4.75 goals in the second game of their back-to-backs this season and the goaltender they will face tonight has a career .898 save percentage against them.
Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
This season the Los Angeles Kings are 11-9-1 overall while the Chicago Blackhawks are 14-6-2. As for the totals, Los Angeles is 8-10-3 on the OU, and Chicago is 7-9-6. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Chicago injuries news.
The Los Angeles Kings sit at No. 17 in the current NHL power poll here at Odds – Shark , while the Chicago Blackhawks sit at a No. 5 on the same chart.
Offensively, the game matches up the Los Angeles Kings No. 14-ranked offense (2.62 goals per game) against a Chicago Blackhawks defense that ranks No. 16 at 2.59 goals per game allowed. The Kings powerplay has clicked at a 12.7% rate while the Blackhawks have a 69.57% rate on the penalty kill.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Chicago was a 3-2 winner in its last match on the road against the Ducks. They won as +113 underdogs, while the total score of 5 made winners of PUSH bettors.
Los Angeles was a 4-2 winner in its last match at home against the Islanders. They won as favorites, while the total score of 6 made winners of OVER bettors.
- Chicago is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games
- Chicago is 11-4 SU in its last 15 games
- Chicago is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Chicago is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games on the road
- Los Angeles is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- Los Angeles is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- Los Angeles is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games at home
- Los Angeles is 5-11 ATS in its last 16 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Chicago home to Florida, Tuesday, November 29th
Los Angeles home to San Jose, Wednesday, November 30th
Tagged with: feature