The Baltimore Orioles enter a critical series-deciding game with the Toronto Blue Jays, but they do so in a tough spot. The O’s are 1-7 in their past eight games in which they are underdogs of -133 or less – with -133 being their opening line for the game Wednesday.
- Chris Davis is 6-for-14 with three home runs in his career against Aaron Sanchez.
- The UNDER is 6-2 in the Blues Jays and Orioles’ past eight games at Camden Yards.
- The Blue Jays are 11-2 SU and against the runline in their past 13 Wednesday games.
Yovani Gallardo’s past few trips to the mound have not been pretty, as the Orioles’ pitcher has an 8.78 ERA while allowing opponents to hit .298 in his past three outings. Gallardo lasted 4.1 innings while giving up five runs with five walks in his last start against the Jays.
Aaron Sanchez is welcomed back to the Blue Jays’ rotation after he was optioned to the minors on August 21 to keep his inning count down. Sanchez has fared well in his last two outings against the Orioles, as the righty pitched 13.0 innings while allowing four runs.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Those betting on the visitors in this one found the Toronto Blue Jays listed as favorites of -154 at most sportsbooks, including Bodog. Total bettors saw the number open in the area of 9.5, check for odds updates at MyBookie.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 6.7-2.5 result in favor of the Blue Jays. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Toronto Blue Jays vs Baltimore Orioles Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
72-60 Baltimore battles the Blue Jays, currently with a 75-57 mark. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Baltimore vs Toronto injuries news.
This game puts the Baltimore Orioles, most recently No. 29 in Odds – Shark
MLB Power Rankings, up against the Toronto Blue Jays, who rate a No. 8 in the latest survey.
On offense, it’s a battle between the Baltimore Orioles and its No. 8-rated batting order, averaging 4.7 runs per nine innings, against the No. 5 line up of the Toronto Blue Jays at 4.91 runs per outing.
Comparing defensive stats, Toronto owns the No. 1-rated road mark, allowing 3.77 runs per game on the highway. Baltimore, on the other hand, rates No. 6 in scoring at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Toronto didn’t get the job done in their last match, falling 5-3 to Baltimore on Tuesday at Camden Yards.
- Toronto is 9-4 ATS in its last 13 games
- Toronto is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- Toronto is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games on the road
- Baltimore is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Baltimore is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Baltimore’s last 10 games
- Baltimore is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Toronto at Tampa Bay, Friday, September 2nd
Baltimore home to New York, Friday, September 2nd