The Nashville Predators have been generally middling this season, but have continued their strong play at Bridgestone Arena. The Preds, who are 3-1-1 at home this season, have won seven of their past nine games in Nashville. The Predators look to continue their home dominance when they host the St. Louis Blues Thursday.
- The Blues are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games on the road against the Predators.
- The visiting team is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games in this matchup.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of the Blues’ last 8 games.
James Neal has been the Preds most consistent offensive player, as the winger has three goals and three assists in the team’s past five games. Special teams could play an intriguing role in this game for the Predators, as they rank 26th in penalty kill but third in powerplay percentage.
Blues’ sniper Vladimir Tarasenko has enjoyed his games against the Preds, as he has eight goals and nine assists in 19 career games against Nashville. Tarasenko also enters the contest Friday on a three-game scoring streak.
St. Louis Blues vs Nashville Predators Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Predators sit at 4-5-3 on the season; in comparison, the St. Louis Blues are currently 7-4-3. Looking to wager on the totals? Nashville is 5-6-1 OU, and St. Louis is 4-8-2 OU. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Nashville vs St. Louis injuries news.
The Odds – Shark
NHL Power Rankings have the Nashville Predators at No. 8 and the St. Louis Blues at No. 13 heading into this contest.
Offensively, the game matches up the Nashville Predators No. 19-ranked offense (2.58 goals per game) against a St. Louis Blues defense that ranks No. 15 at 2.57 goals per game allowed. The Predators powerplay has clicked at a 26.67% rate while the Blues have a 91.23% rate on the penalty kill.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
St. Louis lost its last outing, a 2-1 result against the Blackhawks on November 09. Bettors who backed the Blackhawks at +120 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (3) sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.
The Predators were a 3-1 winner in their most recent outing at home against the Senators. That made winners of bettors who got Nashville at -162 on the moneyline, while the total score (4) was good news for OVER bettors.
- St. Louis is 1-7 ATS in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of St. Louis’s last 8 games
- St. Louis is 14-7 ATS in its last 21 games on the road
- St. Louis is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Nashville is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
- Nashville is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Nashville’s last 6 games
- Nashville is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
St. Louis at Columbus, Saturday, November 12th
Nashville home to Anaheim, Saturday, November 12th