The Boise State Broncos were one of the best three-point shooting teams in the nation last season, a strength that has led them to a 16-4 SU and ATS record in their last 20. Boise State will visit the Top 25-ranked Arizona Wildcats Thursday night.
- Arizona is 2-4 ATS in their six games.
- The OVER is 4-1 in Boise State’s past five games.
- Freshman Allonzo Trier came off the bench and scored 22 points in Arizona’s last game
When the Broncos are on their game they are amazing to watch, with James Webb III and Anthony Drmic proving to be one of the best shooting tandems in the country. The two players combined for 44 points and shot a combined 65.2 percent from the field in Arizona’s win over Bradley.
Arizona has the longest home winning streak in the nation, having won their past 40 games at the McKale Center. The Wildcats have been inconsistent through their first two games, with their bench performing downright embarrassingly in the first game and the starters looking far from stellar in their second outing.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
College basketball betting odds makers at BetOnline opened the Arizona Wildcats as -13-point favorites in this matchup. Check for the latest spread and over/under total line at sportsbooks such as Bodog.
Boise State Broncos vs Arizona Wildcats Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Arizona Wildcats battles the Boise State Broncos, currently sitting with a 1-1 mark (1-1 ATS). The OVER/UNDER records, always important for totals betting, are 2-0 for the Arizona Wildcats and 2-0 for the Boise State Broncos.
According to new college basketball power rankings here at Odds – VSB
, it’s the No. 1-ranked Arizona Wildcats and the No. 8-rated Boise State Broncos in this matchup.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Boise State is 16-4 ATS in its last 20 games
- Boise State is 16-4 SU in its last 20 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boise State’s last 5 games
- Boise State is 13-5 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
- Arizona is 16-7 ATS in its last 23 games
- Arizona is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Arizona is 16-1 SU in its last 17 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games
Next Betting Matchups
Boise State home to Concordia Or, Monday, November 23rd
Arizona at Northwestern State, Sunday, November 22nd