The Denver Broncos are only 1-5 both SU and ATS in their last six games against teams from the NFC North as they prepare to meet the Lions in Detroit on Sunday night.
- The Broncos are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games in September.
- The total has gone over in nine of the Lions’ last 10 games against the AFC West.
- Broncos RB CJ Anderson is off to a disappointing start to the season with just 56 rushing yards.
The Broncos are 2-0 both SU and ATS on the season, winning and paying out over the first two weeks of the year against the Ravens and Chiefs. The Lions, meanwhile, are 0-2 both SU and ATS after losing to both the Chargers and the Vikings heading into Week 3.
Denver’s two-game winning streak to start the season has pushed them to 9-1 SU in their last 10 games in the month of September, while the Lions are now 0-4 SU in their last four games.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Odds makers at Bodog had the Detroit Lions as 2.5-point underdogs in the game, while the betting total was sitting at 48.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction formulas pick a 21-20 win for the Lions on Sunday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Denver Broncos vs Detroit Lions Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Denver Broncos will try to spoil to the party on Sunday; they are 2-0 ATS against the spread this season, while the Detroit Lions are 0-2 ATS. Denver is 1-1 on the over under betting totals; Detroit is 1-1. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Detroit vs Denver injuries news.
The game pits the Detroit Lions, currently No. 18 in our Odds – VSB
NFL Power Rankings, against the Denver Broncos, who rate No. 4 in the latest survey.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Denver comes off a game where it received a 3-TD performance from Peyton Manning in defeating the Chiefs 31-24.
Last time out, Detroit got 2 scoring strikes from Matthew Stafford in a 26-16 loss against Minnesota.
- Denver is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- Denver is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
- Denver is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Denver is 17-6 SU in its last 23 games on the road
- Detroit is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- Detroit is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 16 of Detroit’s last 22 games
- Detroit is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Denver home to Minnesota, Sunday, October 4th
Detroit at Seattle, Monday, October 5th