The Cleveland Cavaliers aren’t operating at full strength right now, as a rash of illnesses and injuries have hit the organization hard. The wounded Cavs will look to carry on regardless against the floundering Chicago Bulls in the Windy City tonight.
- The Bulls are 4-1 SU in their last five games against the Cavaliers.
- The total has gone UNDER in six of the Bulls’ last eight games on the road against the Cavaliers.
- The Bulls are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games.
Kevin Love is playing through a bout of food poisoning, LeBron James is battling an illness and Kyrie Irving has missed back-to-back games with hamstring tightness. Irving is listed as questionable to play vs the Bulls, while Love will look to bounce back from a poor 5-of-19 shooting effort in Monday’s 90-82 victory over the Pelicans.
Drama seems to follow Rajon Rondo wherever he goes, and that’s once again been the case in the point guard’s first year with the Bulls. Rondo has been a poor fit in Fred Hoiberg’s system and sat on the bench for the last two games. Michael Carter-Williams has been called to start in Rondo’s place with Jerian Grant seeing minutes in a reserve role.
Bulls shooting guard Dwyane Wade sat out Monday and is a game-day decision to play against the wine and gold.
Chicago has a history of covering the spread when facing Cleveland. In the Bulls’ last four games against the Cavs, they’re 4-0 ATS.
Chicago Bulls vs Cleveland Cavaliers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Chicago Bulls will try to spoil the party on Wednesday; they are 16-19 ATS against the betting spread this NBA season, while the Cleveland Cavaliers are 16-15-2 ATS. Chicago is 13-22 vs the betting total points scored; Cleveland is 17-15-1. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Cleveland vs Chicago injuries news.
The Odds – Shark
betting Power Rankings have the Cleveland Cavaliers at No. 5 and the Chicago Bulls at No. 21 heading into this NBA contest.
The game also pits Cleveland’s No. 4-ranked offense averaging 110.27 PPG, against a Chicago Bulls defense that ranks No. 6 at 100.91 PPG. The Cleveland Cavaliers field goal percentage has averaged 45.79% so far, more than the Chicago Bulls shooters have achieved on the year, 43.51% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Chicago got 52 points from Jimmy Butler en route to a 118-111 victory over Charlotte on Monday at United Center.
LeBron James scored 26 points leading the Cavaliers to a 90-82 victory over New Orleans at Quicken Loans Arena on Monday.
- Chicago is 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games
- Chicago is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Chicago’s last 12 games
- Cleveland is 10-4-1 ATS in its last 15 games
- Cleveland is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 6 games
- Cleveland is 9-3-1 ATS in its last 13 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Chicago home to Toronto, Saturday, January 7th
Cleveland at Brooklyn, Friday, January 6th