The Golden State Warriors didn’t look like themselves in Saturday’s 109-106 loss to the Sacramento Kings, and Stephen Curry and company will look to avoid losing two consecutive games for the first time in two years when they welcome Dwyane Wade and the Chicago Bulls to town on Wednesday.
– Shark Bites
- The total has gone UNDER in eight of the Warriors’ last 11 games.
- The Warriors are 7-0 SU in their last seven games after losing as a favorite.
- The Bulls are 4-1 ATS in their last five games on the road against teams with winning records.
It’s hard for any team to keep pace with the high-flying Warriors, but the Bulls have been doing their best Golden State impression of late. Chicago has posted an average of 119.5 points over the last four games, three of which resulted in wins. Wade stepped up in a big way on Monday, finishing with 31 points, including a late jumper that sealed the victory in the Bulls’ 112-107 triumph over the Kings.
Kevin Durant has made a seamless transition into the stacked lineup in his first year in Golden State, but the Slim Reaper has hit a major wall lately. Durant suffered through his worst game of the season on Saturday, scoring 10 points on 2-of-10 shooting and is 4-for-27 from 3-point range over the last four tilts.
The OVER is trending when these teams collide. In the last eight meetings between the Warriors and Bulls, the OVER is 6-2.
Chicago Bulls vs Golden State Warriors Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Chicago Bulls will look to vanquish their hosts on Wednesday, as they are 26-26 ATS versus the spread this season, while the Golden State Warriors are 24-25-2 ATS. Chicago is 22-30 against the points scored total betting line, while Golden State is 22-29 versus the line. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Golden State vs Chicago injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 1-rated Golden State Warriors and the No. 11-ranked Chicago Bulls, according to the NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – Shark.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting Chicago Bulls rank No. 1 in the league with 46.94 per game. That compares with Golden State’s No. 6 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where Golden State is the NBA’s No. 3-ranked team at 12.22 per game, while the Chicago Bulls rate No. 30 with 6.44 per contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Bulls got a 31-point performance from Dwyane Wade as Chicago handed Sacramento a 112-107 defeat on Monday at Golden 1 Center.
Stephen Curry was dynamite, scoring 35 points and adding 4 rebounds but Sacramento still won, 109-106, over Golden State on Saturday at Golden 1 Center.
- Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games
- Chicago is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Golden State is 8-3-1 ATS in its last 12 games
- Golden State is 12-2 SU in its last 14 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Golden State’s last 11 games
- Golden State is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Chicago at Phoenix, Friday, February 10th
Golden State at Memphis, Friday, February 10th