In the wake of a 113-94 loss to the L.A. Clippers, the Cleveland Cavaliers are suffering through their first losing streak of the season and will be forced to face off with the Chicago Bulls in the second half of a back-to-back set on Friday.
- The Cavaliers are 11-2 SU in their last 13 games after losing as a favorite.
- The Cavaliers are 0-5-1 ATS in their last six games against teams with winning records.
- The Bulls are 6-2 SU and ATS in their last eight games at home.
The Cavs, who rank as the Eastern Conference’s top shooting team from downtown, went 9-of-24 from beyond the arc against the Clips to snap their NBA-record streak of 16 straight games with at least 10 to begin the campaign. This is the first time LeBron James and Dwyane Wade will collide since Wade took a page from James’ playbook and departed South Beach for his hometown club.
Chicago claimed three of the four encounters last season, including both games played in the Windy City. If the Bulls are going to keep this close, they’ll have to improve their own 3-point shooting. Chicago is second-last in the NBA with 7.1 treys per game.
The UNDER is a great bet when the Cavs and Bulls do battle. In the past four matchups between the squads, the UNDER is 4-1.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 104-103 result in favor of the Bulls. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Chicago Bulls Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Cleveland Cavaliers will try to spoil the party on Friday; they are 6-10-1 ATS against the betting spread this NBA season, while the Chicago Bulls are 11-6 ATS. Cleveland is 8-8-1 vs the betting total points scored; Chicago is 6-11. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Chicago vs Cleveland injuries news.
This game pits the Chicago Bulls, currently No. 6 in the Odds – Shark
NBA Power Rankings, against the Cleveland Cavaliers, who rate No. 4 in the most recent survey update.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting Cleveland Cavaliers rank No. 6 in the league with 45.44 per game. That compares with Chicago’s No. 2 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where Chicago is the NBA’s No. 29-ranked team at 7.06 per game, while the Cleveland Cavaliers rate No. 2 with 13.53 per contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Cleveland got 28 points from Kyrie Irving en route to a 113-94 loss against Los Angeles on Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena.
- Cleveland is 4-9-1 ATS in its last 14 games
- Cleveland is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games
- Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Chicago is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games
- Chicago is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 7 games
- Chicago is 6-2 ATS in its last 8 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Cleveland at Toronto, Monday, December 5th
Chicago at Dallas, Saturday, December 3rd