The Cleveland Cavaliers were stunned by the Atlanta Hawks earlier in the week and will need a much better effort tonight when the Eastern Conference foes collide in Georgia.
– Shark Bites
- The Cavaliers are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games against the Hawks.
- The total has gone OVER in four of the Cavaliers’ last five games against the Hawks.
- The total has gone OVER in four of the visiting team’s last five games in this matchup.
The Cavs squandered a nine-point second-half lead to the Hawks on Wednesday before losing 114-100. Atlanta recorded a season-high 39 assists in their second victory over Cleveland this season. LeBron James did his best to lift the wine and gold but it wasn’t enough, as King James finished with 27 points.
Cleveland big man Tristan Thompson missed Friday’s game with a sprained thumb. It was only his second missed game after playing in 447 consecutive contests.
The Cavs’ aforementioned loss to the Hawks was their first setback to them in 13 games.
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Atlanta Hawks Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Cleveland Cavaliers will look to vanquish their hosts on Sunday, as they are 35-42-2 ATS versus the spread this season, while the Atlanta Hawks are 37-42 ATS. Cleveland is 45-32-2 against the points scored total betting line, while Atlanta is 31-46-2 versus the line. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Atlanta vs Cleveland injuries news.
The Odds – Shark betting Power Rankings have the Atlanta Hawks at No. 24 and the Cleveland Cavaliers at No. 21 heading into this NBA contest.
Offensively the game matches up Atlanta’s No. 21-ranked offense (103.09 PPG) against a Cleveland Cavaliers defense that ranks No. 20 at 106.82 PPG. The Atlanta Hawks have averaged 45.07% from the field per game, less than the Cleveland Cavaliers have managed so far this NBA season (47.13% on average).
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Cleveland is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
- Cleveland is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland’s last 5 games
- Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Atlanta is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Atlanta is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- Atlanta is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Atlanta’s last 12 games
Next Betting Matchups
Cleveland at Miami, Monday, April 10th
Atlanta home to Charlotte, Tuesday, April 11th