King James will welcome his old friends the Miami Heat to Quicken Loans Arena for Friday night NBA action in Cleveland. The Heat have dominated the Cavs over the past few seasons, going 12-2 SU in their past 14 contests, but the teams split the four games they played against each other last season.
- The home team is 5-0 ATS in the last five games in this matchup.
- The Cavaliers are 6-1 SU in their last seven games after winning as an underdog.
- The Heat are 5-13 ATS in their last 18 games after a win.
The Cavs will be making their home debut this season after going 1-1 in Chicago and Memphis, while Miami will look to build upon Wednesday’s home win over the Hornets where they went an impressive 12 of 20 from the three point line.
Either against LeBron or as his teammate, Dwayne Wade has a history of giving Cleveland headaches. In 36 career games vs the Cavs, he’s averaged 25.9 points, 5.8 assists, and 5.4 rebounds.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sportsbooks such as TopBet had the Cleveland Cavaliers installed as -6-point favorites in this particular NBA matchup. The over-under betting line for the total number of point scored was listed by most sportsbooks, including Bodog, at 196.
Odds – VSB
score prediction models pick a 101-95 result in favor of the Cavaliers today. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Miami Heat vs Cleveland Cavaliers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Cleveland Cavaliers currently sport a record of 1-1, and have posted a corresponding betting slate of 2-0 ATS. The Miami Heat are 1-0 and 1-0 ATS. Betting totals have seen the Cavaliers post a 0-2 OVER/UNDER record this season, while the Heat have gone 1-0 against the total number of points scored. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Cleveland vs Miami injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
betting Power Rankings have the Cleveland Cavaliers at No. 3 and the Miami Heat at No. 24 heading into this NBA contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Miami is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games
- Miami is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami’s last 9 games
- Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Cleveland is 17-7 SU in its last 24 games
- Cleveland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 7 games
- Cleveland is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Miami home to Houston, Sunday, November 1st
Cleveland at Philadelphia, Monday, November 2nd