The Green Bay Packers are 2-0 both SU and ATS to start the season but 1-6 both SU and ATS in their last seven games against the Kansas City Chiefs as those teams get set to square off on Monday Night Football.
- The Packers are 10-0 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The Chiefs are 5-1 SU and 6-0 ATS in their last six games on the road in September.
- Packers RB Eddie Lacy is considered questionable after suffering an ankle injury in Week 2.
Green Bay has come up with victories and covers against both Chicago and Seattle through the first two weeks of the season, while Kansas City picked up a SU and ATS win in Week 1 against Houston but then fell to Denver both SU and ATS in Week 2.
The Chiefs, though, are 5-1 SU and 6-0 ATS in their last six games on the road in the month of September, while the UNDER has been the winning total wager in five of their last six games on Monday night.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Odds at sportsbooks such as Bodog had the Green Bay Packers pegged as -6.5-point favorites in this betting matchup. The total, meanwhile, was listed by books like TopBet at 48.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 25-19 result in favor of the Packers. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
This season the Green Bay Packers are 2-0 overall and 2-0 ATS against the spread, while the Chiefs are 1-1 and 1-1 ATS. As for the totals, Green Bay is 1-1 on the OU, and Kansas City is 2-0. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Green Bay vs Kansas City injuries news.
The power rankings show a disparity between these teams, with the Green Bay Packers rated this week at No. 2 and the Kansas City Chiefs sitting at No. 16.
Offensively, the game matches up the Green Bay Packers No. 5-ranked offense (29 PPG) against a Kansas City Chiefs defense that ranks No. 19 at 25.5 PPG. The Packers passing attack has averaged 211.5 yards per game, less than the Chiefs give up through the air (268 YPG on average).
Defensively, the Kansas City Chiefs feature the league’s No. 10-rated road run defense, allowing 98 yards per game. The Green Bay Packers, meanwhile, ranks No. 10 in rushing offense at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Jamaal Charles ran through the Denver defense for 125 yards in Kansas City’s last game, but the Chiefs still lost a 31-24 decision at Arrowhead Stadium.
Randall Cobb was good for 116 receiving yards in the Packers’s most recent action, helping his team to a 27-17 victory over the Seahawks.
- Kansas City is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City’s last 7 games on the road
- Kansas City is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing Green Bay
- Kansas City is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing Green Bay
- Green Bay is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Green Bay is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 16 of Green Bay’s last 24 games
- Green Bay is 7-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Kansas City at Cincinnati, Sunday, October 4th
Green Bay at San Francisco, Sunday, October 4th
Tagged with: feature