The Los Angeles Clippers love visiting their interstate rivals in Sacramento, as the Clips have won eight straight games in the capital city of California. The Kings will look to halt that skid when the squads collide in Friday’s NBA action.
- The Kings are 3-12 SU in their last 15 games at home against teams with winning records.
- The Clippers are 1-3 ATS in their last four games against the Kings.
- The total has gone UNDER in six of the Clippers’ last eight games.
It’s becoming a theme in Sacramento for DeMarcus Cousins to have huge nights and his team take a loss regardless. In the last meeting between the clubs on November 18, Cousins put up 38 points but the Kings fell to the Clips 121-115.
After missing four games with a hamstring injury, Clippers star point guard Chris Paul is expected to suit up in the contest. L.A. went 2-2 SU and ATS in that span.
Sacramento small forward Rudy Gay is expected to sit out once again in this one. Gay has missed 11 of the team’s last 12 tilts due to a nagging hip injury.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Sacramento Kings Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Clippers will try to spoil the party on Friday; they are 18-20 ATS against the betting spread this NBA season, while the Sacramento Kings are 18-16-1 ATS. Los Angeles is 22-16 vs the betting total points scored; Sacramento is 16-19. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Sacramento vs Los Angeles injuries news.
This game pits the Sacramento Kings, currently No. 28 in the Odds – Shark
NBA Power Rankings, against the Los Angeles Clippers, who rate No. 12 in the most recent survey update.
The game also pits Sacramento’s No. 21-ranked offense averaging 102.29 PPG, against a Los Angeles Clippers defense that ranks No. 9 at 103 PPG. The Sacramento Kings field goal percentage has averaged 45.09% so far, less than the Los Angeles Clippers shooters have achieved on the year, 46.53% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Clippers grabbed a 115-106 win over the Grizzlies on Wednesday, behind a 28-point effort from Austin Rivers at STAPLES Center.
The Kings got 15 points from Garrett Temple, but it was Miami that prevailed in a 107-102 final on Wednesday at Golden 1 Center.
- LA Clippers is 2-6 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Clippers’s last 8 games
- LA Clippers is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- LA Clippers is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Sacramento is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Sacramento’s last 6 games
- Sacramento is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- Sacramento is 1-7 SU in its last 8 games when playing LA Clippers
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles home to Miami, Sunday, January 8th
Sacramento home to Golden State, Sunday, January 8th