Wednesday’s slate of NBA action pits the best team in the league (the Los Angeles Clippers) against the club with the worst record (the Dallas Mavericks).
- The Clippers are 8-22 SU in their last 30 games on the road against the Mavericks.
- The Mavericks are 1-4 ATS in their last five games at home against teams with winning records.
- The Clippers are 1-5 ATS in their last six games on the road after consecutive home games.
The Clippers have gone 13-2 out of the gate, while the Mavs have dropped 11 of 13 games to start the campaign. L.A. is opening a six-game road trip tonight.
The power forward matchup could prove to be very lopsided in the Clippers’ favor. Blake Griffin has been playing lights-out basketball, scoring at least 25 points in four straight contests. Future Hall of Famer Dirk Nowitzki missed his ninth consecutive game in Monday’s 96-91 loss to the San Antonio Spurs and is not expected to suit up in this one.
L.A. has dominated this series lately, claiming five out of the last seven meetings between the squads.
Los Angeles Clippers vs Dallas Mavericks Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Supporters of the Los Angeles Clippers have seen them go 13-2 and 9-6 ATS so far this NBA season, while the Dallas Mavericks are at 2-11 and 4-9 ATS. In Over/Under totals betting, the Mavericks are 5-8, while the Los Angeles Clippers are 9-6. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Dallas vs Los Angeles injuries news.
According to the betting Power Rankings at Odds – Shark
, it’s the No. 16-rated Dallas Mavericks and the No. 1-rated Clippers in this NBA basketball matchup.
Offensively the game matches up Dallas’s No. 30-ranked offense (90.69 PPG) against a Los Angeles Clippers defense that ranks No. 3 at 96.67 PPG. The Dallas Mavericks have averaged 40.69% from the field per game, less than the Los Angeles Clippers have managed so far this NBA season (46.94% on average).
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Chris Paul scored 26 points and chipped in with 12 assists for Los Angeles on Monday, leading the Clippers to a 123-115 victory over Toronto at STAPLES Center.
The Mavericks endured a 96-91 loss at the hands of the Spurs on Monday, despite a 23-point effort from Seth Curry at AT&T Center.
- LA Clippers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- LA Clippers is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Clippers’s last 7 games
- LA Clippers is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Dallas is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- Dallas is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Dallas’s last 12 games
- Dallas is 1-6 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at Detroit, Friday, November 25th
Dallas at Cleveland, Friday, November 25th