All eyes will be on DeAndre Jordan when his Clippers welcome the team he burned in the offseason, the Mavericks, to the Staples Center tonight in Los Angeles. The Mavs enter the game with perhaps a bit of revenge on their minds after Jordan agreed to sign with them in the offseason, only to go back on his word and return to the Clippers.
- The Clippers were 30-11 at home last season.
- Dallas was 23-18 on the road last season.
- In 55 career games vs the Clippers, Dirk Nowitzki has averaged 21.3 pts and 7.3 rebounds.
Both teams opened up the season with wins last night, each scoring 111 points in road victories. In 22 career games vs Dallas, Jordan has averaged 10 points and 10 rebounds, but he was a monster the last time the teams met, grabbing 18 boards and putting in 16 points in a March loss in Dallas.
The teams have been drastically different in the second games of back-to-backs recently, with Dallas going 0-4 SU and ATS, while Los Angeles has gone 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS. The Clippers won two of three against the Mavs last season.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Odds makers at BetOnline opened the Los Angeles Clippers as -8-point favorites in this betting matchup earlier today, while the OVER/UNDER betting line was sitting around 210.5 earlier at Bodog.
Handicapping prediction models run by the computers at Odds – VSB
pick a 111-105 result in favor of the Clippers. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Dallas Mavericks vs Los Angeles Clippers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Clippers sit at 1-0 (1-0 ATS) on the season; in comparison, the Dallas Mavericks are currently 1-0 (1-0 ATS). Looking to bet on the points scored total? Los Angeles is 1-0 OU and Dallas is 1-0 OU. This season the Los Angeles Clippers are 1-0 overall and 1-0 ATS against the number, while the Dallas Mavericks are 1-0 and 1-0 ATS. As for the totals, Los Angeles is 1-0 on the OU, and Dallas is 1-0. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Dallas injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 4-rated Los Angeles Clippers and the No. 25-ranked Dallas Mavericks, according to the NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Dallas is 8-17 ATS in its last 25 games
- Dallas is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Dallas’s last 12 games
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- LA Clippers is 15-7 SU in its last 22 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of LA Clippers’s last 9 games
- LA Clippers is 3-9 ATS in its last 12 games at home
- LA Clippers is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Dallas at Los Angeles, Sunday, November 1st
Los Angeles home to Sacramento, Saturday, October 31st