The Los Angeles Clippers have been putting points on the board with ease of late and will look to keep up their high-flying ways vs the No. 2-seeded San Antonio Spurs on Saturday.
– Shark Bites
- The total has gone OVER in three of the Clippers’ last four games.
- The Clippers are 3-0 SU in their last three games against the Western Conference.
- The Spurs are 1-3 ATS in their last four games at home.
The Clippers have been getting some excellent production from Blake Griffin, who’s posted three consecutive games with 30 points or more. The power forward has gone 45-of-64 from the field while averaging 31.3 points over the last four games. L.A. trails the fourth-seeded Utah Jazz by one game with three remaining.
San Antonio is locked into the second seed in West and have beaten three teams who badly need victories in the Clippers, the Trail Blazers and the Jazz. The Spurs sat power forward LaMarcus Aldridge and point guard Tony Parker out of Friday’s 102-89 road win over the Dallas Mavericks, so be careful betting them from here on out.
The OVER is red-hot when the Clippers play on the road. In Los Angeles’ last six away from home, the OVER is 5-1.
Los Angeles Clippers vs San Antonio Spurs Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The San Antonio Spurs currently sport a record of 61-18, and have posted a corresponding betting slate of 41-37-1 ATS. The Los Angeles Clippers are 48-31 and 37-41-1 ATS. Betting totals have seen the Spurs post a 43-36 OVER/UNDER record this season, while the Clippers have gone 42-36-1 against the total number of points scored. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and San Antonio vs Los Angeles injuries news.
The Spurs – Clippers betting odds would favor the Spurs if the lines were set according to power rankings. San Antonio is rated No. 6 in our latest Odds – Shark poll, while the Los Angeles Clippers sit at No. 13.
In rebounding, the battle of the boards features San Antonio’s No. 11-rated NBA squad against Los Angeles’s No. 22-rated roster. When it comes to long-range shooting, San Antonio rates No. 17 in the league with 9.23 per game, while their foes tonight rank No. 8 with 10.32 per outing.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Blake Griffin poured in 32 points for Los Angeles on Wednesday, as they defeated Dallas 112-101 at STAPLES Center.
San Antonio got 27 points from Bryn Forbes en route to a 102-89 victory over Dallas on Friday at American Airlines Center.
- LA Clippers is 1-3-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- LA Clippers is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Clippers’s last 6 games
- LA Clippers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- San Antonio is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games
- San Antonio is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games at home
- San Antonio is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games at home
- San Antonio is 19-6 SU in its last 25 games when playing at home against LA Clippers
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles home to Houston, Monday, April 10th
San Antonio at Portland, Monday, April 10th