The Philadelphia Eagles are just 2-6 ATS in their last eight divisional home games as they prepare for a visit from the rival Dallas Cowboys in marquee NFL betting action on the Week 2 schedule on Sunday afternoon.
- Philadelphia is 8-14-1 ATS in its last 23 games at home.
- Eagles QB Sam Bradford threw 52 passes in Week 1 while Philly only rushed 16 times.
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant is out for up to two months with a foot fracture.
The road team is 8-2 SU in the past 10 games between the Cowboys and the Eagles, which bodes well for a Dallas team coming off a tight 27-26 home win over another division rival, the New York Giants, on Sunday night.
The Cowboys are also 5-1 SU in their past six games in Philadelphia and 8-1 SU in divisional road games over the past three seasons. Totals bettors have watched the OVER go 3-0 in Dallas’ last three games against NFC East teams.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans looking to back the visiting Dallas Cowboys in this one found them as 4-point underdogs earlier in the week, while the total was settling in the neighborhood of 54.5 at shops such as Bodog.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 29-24 result in favor of the Eagles. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Philadelphia battles the Dallas Cowboys, currently with a 1-0 mark (0-1 ATS). The over under records, important for totals betting, are 0-1 for the Eagles and 1-0 for the Cowboys. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Philadelphia vs Dallas injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
Power Rankings have the Philadelphia Eagles at No. 9 and the Dallas Cowboys at No. 7 heading into this contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Tony Romo dusted the Giants secondary for 3 TDs last time out as the Cowboys defeated New York 27-26 at AT&T Stadium.
Sam Bradford led the way last time out for the Eagles, connecting for 336 passing yards, but failing to earn the victory in a 26-24 loss to the Eagles at Georgia Dome.
- Dallas is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- Dallas is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- Dallas is 8-1 ATS in its last 9 games on the road
- Dallas is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- Philadelphia is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Philadelphia is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- Philadelphia is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Philadelphia is 8-14-1 ATS in its last 23 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Dallas home to Atlanta, Sunday, September 27th
Philadelphia at New York, Sunday, September 27th