As the race for the National League’s Cy Young Award heats up, Clayton Kershaw will take the mound at home against the Diamondbacks in search of his 15th win. The Dodgers are just 1-4 SU in their last five at home, but have won four of the last five games started by Kershaw.
- The Dodgers are 17-8 SU in their last 25 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in four of Arizona’s last six games on the road.
- In seven career AB’s vs Kershaw, D-Backs OF Ender Inciarte has a .571 batting average.
Taking the mound for the Diamondbacks is Patrick Corbin who hopes to contribute to the trend of the total going UNDER in five of Arizona’s last seven games. His team has responded well when he’s on the mound with the D-Backs winning seven of the last 10 games he’s started.
The Dodgers will hope to see some extra run support for their ace, as the total has gone UNDER in 11 of their last 16 home games.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans looking to pick the visiting Arizona Diamondbacks before the first pitch in this match found them as 193 moneyline underdogs earlier today at Bodog. They saw the over/under total of 6 earlier at TopBet.
Odds – VSB
prediction models pick the Dodgers to win this game 4.5-3.4. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Arizona Diamondbacks vs Los Angeles Dodgers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Dodgers sport a record of 86-65 heading into this matchup, while the Arizona Diamondbacks sit at 73-79 on the season Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Arizona injuries news.
According to MLB Power Rankings here, it’s the No. 8-ranked Los Angeles Dodgers and the No. 23-rated Arizona Diamondbacks in this matchup.
Offensively, the game matches up Los Angeles Dodgers No. 21 ranked offense (4.1 runs per game) against a Arizona Diamondbacks defense and pitching staff that sits at No. 17 at 4.34 runs allowed per game. The Los Angeles Dodgers have been averaging 8.29 hits per game, less than the Arizona Diamondbacks have managed so far this season (9.29 hits on average).
Arizona brings the No. 17-rated defense to this matchup, facing the Dodgers’s No. 2-ranked defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
C Anderson did his job in a losing cause last time out against Los Angeles, striking out 10 in a 4-1 loss on Wednesday at Dodger Stadium.
- Arizona is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Arizona’s last 7 games
- Arizona is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
- LA Dodgers is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games at home
- LA Dodgers is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of LA Dodgers’s last 16 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Arizona at San Diego, Friday, September 25th
Los Angeles at Colorado, Friday, September 25th