The San Francisco Giants have been utterly dumbfounded by Clayton Kershaw throughout his career – though they are certainly not the only team. Kershaw is 17-7 with a 1.60 ERA lifetime against the Giants, which includes going 9-3 with a 1.23 ERA at AT&T Park. The AL West rivals kick off a three-game set in San Francisco Friday night.
- The Giants are 8-0 in Johnny Cueto’s past eight starts.
- The UNDER is 9-2 in the Dodgers’ past 11 games.
- The Giants lineup has a combined career batting average of .165 against Clayton Kershaw.
The Giants will counter Kershaw with a well-rested Johnny Cueto. Cueto – who enters the start coming off six days rest – has been fantastic this season and has only allowed four earned runs in his past six starts.
The Dodgers have had their struggles in San Francisco with a dreadful 3-11 record in their past 14 games at AT&T Park. LA has already played in San Fran this season, but ultimately loss the series 2-1 with the final two games of the set going to extra innings.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The visiting Los Angeles Dodgers were -165 moneyline favorites in this one earlier in the day at most online sportsbooks including Bodog. The total was 6 at Bet365 for those preferring over under betting.
Odds – Shark
prediction models pick the Dodgers to win this game 3.2-2.8. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs San Francisco Giants Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
36-25 San Francisco battles the Dodgers, currently with a 32-29 mark. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and San Francisco vs Los Angeles injuries news.
It’s a MLB baseball betting matchup between the No. 7-rated San Francisco Giants and the league No. 4-ranked Los Angeles Dodgers, according to the latest MLB power poll here at Odds – Shark
Rating these teams in several key categories is important for handicappers and San Francisco has baseball’s No. 14-rated offensive output, at 8.54 hits per game. The Los Angeles Dodgers average 7.8 hits per game, good for No. 27 on the list.
Pitching and defensive stats are important baseball handicapping betting factors and San Francisco has the No. 5-ranked defense. In the other dugout, the Dodgers own the No. 4 mark in runs allowed.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Los Angeles didn’t plate a single run in their last outing, shut down by C Rusin in a losing cause, 1-0, against Colorado on Wednesday.
San Francisco looks to continue its winning ways following a victory last time out against the Red Sox, a 2-1 final on Wednesday in support of M Bumgarner at AT&T Park.
- LA Dodgers is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’s last 6 games
- LA Dodgers is 4-8 SU in its last 12 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 5 games on the road
- San Francisco is 18-7 SU in its last 25 games
- San Francisco is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 6 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of San Francisco’s last 13 games when playing LA Dodgers
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at San Francisco, Saturday, June 11th