AT&T Park has not been kind to travellers this season, as the San Francisco Giants have gone 7-3 in their past 10 home games and have lost just two series’ there all season. However, the Giants series with the Los Angeles Dodgers comes down to Sunday’s affair after the clubs split the first two games of the set.
– Shark bites
- The Giants’ lineup has a lifetime batting average of .191 against Jake Peavy.
- The UNDER is 10-5 in the past 15 meetings between the Giants and Dodgers.
- The Dodgers are 4-12 in their past 16 games at AT&T Park.
Julio Urias will be making his fourth career start for the Dodgers when the 19 year old takes the bump Sunday night. Urias has been solid – though unspectacular – so far in his young MLB career with a 6.94 ERA. However, his last outing was easily his best as the youngster pitched 4.0 innings of three-hit, one run ball before reaching his pitch count.
The pitching matchup could not be anymore different, as the Giants will give the ball to 14-year veteran Jake Peavy. Peavy has historically played exceptionally well against the Dodgers with a 14-3 record and a 2.50 ERA in 30 starts – though he did give up 10 hits and four runs the first time he faced the Dodgers this season.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The moneyline was hovering in the range of -118 for the San Francisco Giants in this one over at Bodog. The over under number was sitting near 8 at 5Dimes.
Odds – Shark prediction models pick the Dodgers to win this game 4.0-2.8. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs San Francisco Giants Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
San Francisco (37-26) will face the 33-30 Dodgers in this tilt. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and San Francisco vs Los Angeles injuries news.
It’s a MLB baseball betting matchup between the No. 7-rated San Francisco Giants and the league No. 4-ranked Los Angeles Dodgers, according to the latest MLB power poll here at Odds – Shark .
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Los Angeles Dodgers rank No. 27 at 7.81 hits per game. That compares with the San Francisco Giants No. 16 ranking in that category.
Defensively, Los Angeles features the No. 12-rated defense on the road, allowing 4.22 runs per game. San Francisco, meanwhile, comes in at No. 18 at home, scoring 4.1 runs per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Los Angeles lost in extra innings against the Giants on Saturday as San Francisco edged them 5-4 at AT&T Park.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 5 games
- LA Dodgers is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Dodgers’s last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of LA Dodgers’s last 15 games when playing San Francisco
- San Francisco is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games
- San Francisco is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco’s last 6 games
- San Francisco is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at Arizona, Monday, June 13th
San Francisco home to Milwaukee, Monday, June 13th
Tagged with: feature