The Los Angeles Dodgers haven’t gained much ground in the National League West race since the All-Star break but they’ll have an opportunity to try and catch the San Francisco Giants when they tangle with the Washington Nationals on Wednesday.
- The Nationals are 5-1 in their last 6 games on Wednesday.
- The UNDER is 6-2 in the Dodgers’ last 8 games.
- The Nationals have gone UNDER in 3 of their last 4 games.
Bud Norris and Gio Gonzalez are the probable starters. Norris (5-7, 4.17 ERA) is 2-0 in three starts with the Dodgers since coming over in a deal from the Atlanta Braves. Gonzalez (5-8, 4.70) is 2-1 with a 1.73 ERA in four career starts against the Dodgers.
Beating up on the National League East has been easy for the Dodgers recently. In their last nine games against NL East squads, the Dodgers are a perfect 9-0.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
On the MLB moneyline for this betting odds matchup, Washington sat as -141 favorites earlier in the day at Bodog. The over/under total was set at 9, according to MyBookie.
Odds – Shark
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 5.5-2.5 victory for the Dodgers. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Washington Nationals Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
56-38 Washington battles the Dodgers, currently with a 53-42 mark. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Washington vs Los Angeles injuries news.
The Washington Nationals vs Los Angeles Dodgers odds would favor the Nationals if the betting lines were set according to our power ranks. Washington is rated No. 2 in the current Odds – Shark
poll, while Los Angeles is at No. 8.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Los Angeles rolled to a 8-4 win against Washington on Tuesday, as S Kazmir and the Dodgers’ bats led the team to victory at Nationals Park.
- LA Dodgers is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- LA Dodgers is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 5 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Washington
- Washington is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Washington’s last 7 games
- Washington is 15-6 SU in its last 21 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at Washington, Thursday, July 21st