The Los Angeles Dodgers have surged to the top of the National League West and will try to pad their lead against the Colorado Rockies on Monday.
- The Dodgers are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games on the road against the Rockies.
- The total has gone UNDER in seven of the Rockies’ last nine games against their division.
- The Dodgers are 6-0 SU in their last six games with Kenta Maeda as the starting pitcher.
Kenta Maeda and Jon Gray are the probable starters. Maeda (13-7, 3.37 ERA) has been steady lately, going 5-0 with a 3.74 ERA over his last six starts. Maeda beat San Francisco in his last time out, allowing three runs and six hits over five innings.
Gray (8-6, 4.61) is winless over his last four starts and has posted a bloated 10.00 ERA during that stretch. The 24-year-old is 1-2 with a 4.35 ERA in four starts against the Dodgers.
UNDERs have dominated this matchup. In the last nine contests between the Rockies and Dodgers, the UNDER is 8-1.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Los Angeles Dodgers were listed as -135 favorites on the MLB baseball moneyline at many online sportsbooks, including Bet365. The total was set at 11 before betting started earlier on Monday over at Bodog.
Odds – Shark
computer prediction formulas pick a 4.4-3.4 win for the Rockies on Monday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Los Angeles Dodgers vs Colorado Rockies Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Colorado (62-68) will face the 73-57 Dodgers in this tilt. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Colorado vs Los Angeles injuries news.
This game puts the Colorado Rockies, most recently No. 22 in Odds – Shark
MLB Power Rankings, up against the Los Angeles Dodgers, who rate a No. 10 in the latest survey.
Rating these teams in several key categories is important for handicappers and Colorado has baseball’s No. 2-rated offensive output, at 9.43 hits per game. The Los Angeles Dodgers average 8.53 hits per game, good for No. 21 on the list.
Los Angeles brings the No. 4-rated defense to this matchup, facing the Rockies’s No. 27-ranked defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Brock Stewart silenced the Cubs bats in a 1-0 victory last time out versus Chicago at Dodger Stadium.
The Rockies grabbed a win last time out, defeating Lucas Giolito and the Nationals 5-3 on Sunday at Nationals Park.
- LA Dodgers is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- LA Dodgers is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 16 of LA Dodgers’s last 24 games on the road
- Colorado is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- Colorado is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Colorado is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Colorado is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at Colorado, Tuesday, August 30th