Despite scoring just one goal in each of their last three games, the Anaheim Ducks have managed to collect two victories during that span. The Ducks will hope to put forth a better offensive effort on Monday vs the Arizona Coyotes.
– Shark Bites
- The OVER is 5-2 in the last seven meetings.
- The Ducks are 4-1 in the last five games in Arizona.
- The Ducks are 0-5 in their last five games following a win.
The Ducks, who haven’t won consecutive games in over a month, haven’t been the most consistent team in the league, to say the least. They’ll have a good chance to buck that trend tonight, as the Coyotes have lost four of their last five home contests, including a 4-1 setback against San Jose on Saturday.
In three meetings this season, Anaheim has flat out dominated Arizona. The Ducks have outscored their division rivals 11-3 while winning all three games.
Anaheim’s dormant offense could get a huge boost if leading scorer Rickard Rakell and Corey Perry can get going. Rakell has scored only one goal in eight February games and Perry has scored in only one of those affairs.
Anaheim Ducks vs Arizona Coyotes Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
This season the Arizona Coyotes are 20-30-7 overall while the Anaheim Ducks are 31-19-10. As for the totals, Arizona is 21-29-7 on the OU, and Anaheim is 18-28-14. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Arizona vs Anaheim injuries news.
The Ducks – Coyotes odds would favor the Ducks if the lines were set according to our power ranks. Arizona is rated No. 24 in the current Odds – Shark poll, while Anaheim is at No. 19.
Offensively, the game matches up the Arizona Coyotes No. 27-ranked offense (2.4 goals per game) against a Anaheim Ducks defense that ranks No. 6 at 2.52 goals per game allowed. The Coyotes powerplay has clicked at a 15.79% rate while the Ducks have a 84.06% rate on the penalty kill.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Anaheim was a 1-0 winner in its last match at home against the Kings. They won as favorites, while the total score of 1 made winners of UNDER bettors.
- Anaheim is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Anaheim’s last 21 games
- Anaheim is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Anaheim is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- Arizona is 11-2 ATS in its last 13 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona’s last 6 games
- Arizona is 7-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home
- Arizona is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Anaheim home to Boston, Wednesday, February 22nd
Arizona at Chicago, Thursday, February 23rd