The Anaheim Ducks will be looking to pay out on the NHL moneyline and punch their ticket to the Stanley Cup final on Wednesday night as they hit the ice in Chicago to take on the Blackhawks in Game 6 of the Western Conference final.
Anaheim grabbed a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series on Monday night with a 5-4 overtime victory as a -145 home favorite on the NHL betting lines at the sportsbooks. That was the second straight OVER result between the two teams.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sportsbooks such as Bodog had the Chicago Blackhawks as 105 moneyline underdogs in this particular NHL betting matchup earlier. The over under total, meanwhile, was set early at 5 before betting started to move the line at Bet365.
Odds – VSB
prediction models pick the Ducks to win this game 3.8-2.7.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Chicago will face the 62-24-10 Ducks. In totals betting, the Blackhawks are 35-46-16 in over under betting so far this season while the Anaheim Ducks are 43-46-7.
Stay Informed: Follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Chicago vs Anaheim injuries news.
The NHL Power Rankings show a disparity between these teams, with the Chicago Blackhawks rated this week at No. 22 and the Anaheim Ducks sitting at No. 25.
The game also pits Chicago’s No. 12-ranked offense, averaging 2.84 goals per game, against a Ducks defense that ranks No. 17 at 2.69 goals allowed. The Blackhawks power play is averaging 17.76% while the Ducks defense kills off 81.73% of their penalties.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Chicago was a 5-4 loser in its last match on the road against the Ducks. They lost as +131 underdogs, while the total score of 9 made winners of OVER bettors.
- Anaheim is 12-3 SU in its last 15 games
- Anaheim is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Anaheim’s last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Anaheim’s last 22 games when playing Chicago
- Chicago is 7-3 SU in its last 10 games
- Chicago is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 15 of Chicago’s last 22 games when playing Anaheim
- Chicago is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Anaheim
Next Betting Matchups
Anaheim home to Chicago, Saturday, May 30th