The Eagles will be looking for their first win of the season this week against a Jets team they have a history of dominating. The Eagles are 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS in their last six games against the Jets, but just 1-5 SU and ATS in their last six games overall.
- The Eagles are 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS in their last six games against the Jets.
- The Jets are 2-9 SU and 2-8-1 ATS in their last 11 games against the NFC East.
- In two games this season, DeMarco Murray has just 11 total rushing yards.
The Jets have struggled in their last 11 games against the NFC East, going 2-9 SU and 2-8-1 ATS. In their first home game of the season the Jets were efficient on both sides of the ball, beating Cleveland 31-10.
The Eagles are coming off of a lackluster effort against a depleted Cowboys team, and Chip Kelly will look to establish his up tempo offense after putting up only 226 total yards in Dallas.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Those siding with the visitors in this matchup saw the Philadelphia Eagles listed as -2.5-point favorites at shops such as Bodog. Meanwhile, the over under line for the betting matchup was at 48.5 over at 5Dimes.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 26-24 victory for the Jets. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Philadelphia Eagles vs New York Jets Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
This season the New York Jets are 2-0 overall and 2-0 ATS against the spread, while the Eagles are 0-2 and 0-2 ATS. As for the totals, New York is 1-1 on the OU, and Philadelphia is 0-2. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs Philadelphia injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
Power Rankings have the New York Jets at No. 21 and the Philadelphia Eagles at No. 14 heading into this contest.
The game also pits New York’s No. 10-ranked offense, averaging 25.5 PPG, against a Eagles defense that ranks No. 16 this week at 23 PPG. The Jets aerial game is averaging 211 yards per game, less than the Eagles secondary allows through the air, 270 YPG per game.
Defensively, the Philadelphia Eagles feature the league’s No. 14-rated road run defense, allowing 105 yards per game. The New York Jets, meanwhile, ranks No. 6 in rushing offense at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Eagles suffered a Week 2 loss against Dallas in their last game, falling 20-10 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Brandon Marshall was good for 101 receiving yards in the Jets’s most recent action, helping his team to a 20-7 victory over the Colts.
- Philadelphia is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games
- Philadelphia is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
- Philadelphia is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing NY Jets
- Philadelphia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing NY Jets
- NY Jets is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- NY Jets is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- NY Jets is 5-12 SU in its last 17 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of NY Jets’s last 10 games
Next Betting Matchups
Philadelphia at Washington, Sunday, October 4th
New York at Miami, Sunday, October 4th