The Atlanta Falcons are 0-4 both SU and ATS in their last four games on the road in the month of September as they head up to MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford for a Week 2 NFL betting matchup against the New York Giants.
- Atlanta is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games on the road.
- The Giants are 2-8 SU and 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games in September.
- Falcons WR Julio Jones had nine catches for 141 yards and two TDs in Week 1.
However, the Giants have not fared well in the month of September either according to this week’s NFL betting trends, as Eli Manning and company are just 2-8 SU and 3-7 ATS in their last 10 September contests. That includes their Week 1 loss in Dallas, with the Cowboys edging them 27-26 in an ATS victory for the Giants.
Manning completed 20 of his 36 pass attempts for just 193 yards through the air in that loss to the Cowboys, with no touchdowns and no interceptions on the day.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Those siding with the visitors in this matchup saw the Atlanta Falcons listed as 2.5-point underdogs at shops such as Bodog. Meanwhile, the over under line for the betting matchup was at 50 over at 5Dimes.
Prediction-scoring formulas run on this game pick a potential 28-27 result in favor of the Giants. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Atlanta Falcons vs New York Giants Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The New York Giants currently sport a record of 0-1, and have posted a corresponding betting slate of 1-0 ATS. The Atlanta Falcons are 1-0 and 1-0 ATS. Betting totals have seen the New York Giants post a 1-0 over under record this season, while the Atlanta Falcons have gone 0-1 against the number. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs Atlanta injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 20-rated New York Giants and the No. 19-ranked Atlanta Falcons, according to the NFL Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
Recent Outings Betting Recap
In their last gridiron battle, Julio Jones did much of the damage, producing 141 receiving yards as Atlanta beat the Eagles 26-24 at Georgia Dome.
In their last game, the Giants were Week 1 losers coming out on the wrong end of 27-26 score against Dallas.
- Atlanta is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games
- Atlanta is 4-12 SU in its last 16 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 6 games on the road
- NY Giants is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- NY Giants is 3-9 SU in its last 12 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Giants’s last 11 games
- NY Giants is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Atlanta at Dallas, Sunday, September 27th
New York home to Washington, Thursday, September 24th