The Oakland Raiders are just 2-12 SU and 3-11 ATS in their last 14 games coming off of an upset win. After upsetting the New Orleans Saints on the road last Sunday, the Raiders will try to turn their losing trend around on Sunday at home against the Atlanta Falcons.
- The favored team is 6-0 SU and 5-1 ATS in its last six games in this matchup.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of the Falcons’ last 11 games.
- The Falcons are 0-5 SU in their last five games after losing as a favorite.
Tevin Coleman could see more playing time at running back this week against Oakland after out-gaining Devonta Freeman by 67 yards on three fewer touches. Coleman was originally named the starter in 2015 before losing the job to Freeman after a Week 2 injury.
Atlanta is 6-2 SU and ATS in its last eight games as an underdog and 9-3 ATS in its last 12 as a dog. The Falcons are also 3-0 SU and 2-1 ATS in their last three games against the Oakland Raiders.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Odds at sportsbooks such as Bovada had the Oakland Raiders pegged as -6.5-point favorites in this betting matchup. The total, meanwhile, was listed by books like TopBet at 47.
A 24-22 result in favor of the Raiders is the prediction by the Odds – Shark
handicapping pick engine. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Atlanta Falcons vs Oakland Raiders Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Oakland will face the 0-1 Atlanta Falcons, who own a 0-1 ATS mark on the season. In totals betting, the Raiders are 1-0 so far this season while the Falcons are 1-0. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Oakland vs Atlanta injuries news.
The game pits the Oakland Raiders, currently No. 23 in our Odds – Shark
NFL Power Rankings, against the Atlanta Falcons, who rate No. 21 in the latest survey.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Matt Ryan handled the Buccaneers defense in his team’s most recent action, throwing for 334 yards and 2 scores, but Atlanta still lost to Tampa Bay 31-24.
In Oakland’s last outing, Derek Carr threw for 319 yards to lead the Raiders over New Orleans 35-34 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
- Atlanta is 2-11 ATS in its last 13 games
- Atlanta is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Atlanta’s last 11 games
- Atlanta is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- Oakland is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Oakland is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Oakland’s last 16 games at home
- Oakland is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Atlanta
Next Betting Matchups
Atlanta at New Orleans, Monday, September 26th
Oakland at Tennessee, Sunday, September 25th