The Chicago Blackhawks have had the Calgary Flames number especially when it comes to playing in the Windy City with the ‘Hawks going 14-2 in their past 16 games hosting the Flames. The two teams will meet at the United Center once again Sunday night.
- Duncan Keith lead all skaters with 27:34 of ice time in his first game back from injury Saturday.
- The Blackhawks went 2-0-1 in their three games against the Flames last season.
- The UNDER is 8-2 in the last 10 games between these teams.
The Blackhawks have struggled with consistency this season, with the team going 3-4-1 in their last eight games while alternating wins and losses in their past four. Despite the teams’ inconsistencies, Patrick Kane continues to be one of the best offensive players in the NHL with a point in 12 consecutive games, which includes a six-game scoring streak.
The Flames will be looking to record back-to-back wins for just the second time this season after a 3-2 overtime win over the Washington Capitals Friday. The young guns are stepping up for the Flames with Sam Bennett recording 10 points in the last eight games and Sean Monahan netting four goals in the past four games.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Calgary Flames will look to vanquish their hosts on Sunday, as they are 6-11-1 this season, while the Blackhawks are 9-7-1. Calgary is 10-8 against the total, while Chicago is 6-8-3 versus the number. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Chicago vs Calgary injuries news.
This game puts the Chicago Blackhawks, most recently No. 13 in the Odds – VSB
NHL Power Rankings, up against the Calgary Flames, who rate a No. 26 in the latest survey.
Offensively, the game matches up the Chicago Blackhawks No. 16-ranked offense (2.65 goals per game) against a Calgary Flames defense that ranks No. 30 at 3.78 goals per game allowed. The Blackhawks powerplay has clicked at a 21.05% rate while the Flames have a 75% rate on the penalty kill.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Calgary won its last outing, a 3-2 result against the Capitals on November 13. Bettors who backed the Flames at +178 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (5) sent UNDER bettors to the payout window.
Chicago won its last outing, a 4-2 result against the Blues on November 14. Bettors who backed the Blackhawks at +111 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (6) sent OVER bettors to the payout window.
- Calgary is 6-14 SU in its last 20 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Calgary’s last 9 games
- Calgary is 3-12 SU in its last 15 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary’s last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Chicago’s last 7 games
- Chicago is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
- Chicago is 16-7 SU in its last 23 games when playing Calgary
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Chicago’s last 10 games when playing Calgary
Next Betting Matchups
Calgary home to New Jersey, Tuesday, November 17th
Chicago at Edmonton, Wednesday, November 18th