We all know that Oregon is basically guaranteed money at Matthew Knight Arena, as the Ducks have won their past 30 games on home court. However, they have not been a consistent bet this season in Eugene, as Oregon is just 2-4 ATS in their six home games. The Ducks will be facing plenty of chalk when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs Tuesday.
– Shark BITES
- Fresno State is 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against Oregon.
- Fresno State is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog of 14.0 or more.
- Oregon is 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games at home against teams with winning records.
Senior Chris Boucher will miss his second consecutive game for Oregon, as the team’s leading scorer is dealing with a sprained ankle. Junior Jordan Bell fared well in Boucher’s spot in the Ducks last game, as he scored a career-high 16 points to go along with 12 rebounds.
Fresno State has gone 6-1 SU in their past seven thanks to a defense that has held opponents to 66.6 points per game. The Bulldogs have been getting it down via committee on the offensive end, as four different players are averaging double-digit points with Paul Watson, Jaron Hopkins and Jahmel Taylor all tallying over 13 points per game.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Oregon Ducks betting line opened as -14.5-point favorites in this college basketball tilt over at BetOnline but the number may be on the move. Watch for the opening over/under total as well at MyBookie.
Fresno State Bulldogs vs Oregon Ducks Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Oregon Ducks bring a 10-2 record (4-7 ATS) to this tilt against the 8-3 Bulldogs, who are 5-2 ATS. Those OVER/UNDER betting have witnessed Oregon go 3-6 so far and the Fresno State Bulldogs go 3-3.
This college basketball game matches up the No. 32 (Oregon) and the No. 98 (Fresno State) teams in the league, according to our current NCAA basketball power rankings.
The game also pits Oregon’s No. 78-ranked offense, averaging 78.58 PPG, against a Bulldogs defense that ranks No. 102 at 68.27 PPG. The Ducks field goal percentage has averaged 46.85% so far, less than the Bulldogs marksmen have achieved on the year, 49.09% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Jahmel Taylor scored 17 points leading the Bulldogs to a 73-59 victory over Cal Poly at Save Mart Center on Saturday.
Oregon earned a 65-56 victory over Alabama on Sunday, getting 19 points from Tyler Dorsey at Matthew Knight Arena.
- Fresno State is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- Fresno State is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games on the road
- Fresno State is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Oregon
- Fresno State is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing Oregon
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
- Oregon is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Fresno State
- Oregon is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing Fresno State
Next Betting Matchups
Fresno State at New Mexico, Wednesday, December 28th
Oregon at UCLA, Wednesday, December 28th