The George Washington Colonials will host the Virginia Cavaliers in Monday night NCAA hoops action and will look to continue a trend that’s seen them go 18-2 SU in their last 20 home games. Virginia will be looking to build upon a trend of their own, as going back to last year, they’re 12-1 SU and 10-3 ATS in their last 13 road games.
- Virginia is 17-5 ATS in their last 22 games on the road.
- George Washington is 2-5 SU and ATS in its last seven games after a win.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Virginia’s last 6 games on the road.
Both teams started their seasons with wins, while Virginia has won the last two meetings between the teams, both SU and ATS. The teams don’t play often as those wins came 10 years apart.
Both teams are playing on two day’s rest, which has treated Virginia well recently. The Cavaliers have gone 16-0 SU with two days off between games, but the Colonials have struggled when in the same situation, going just 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games with two day’s rest.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The George Washington Colonials betting line opened as 7.5-point underdogs in this college basketball tilt over at BetOnline but the number may be on the move. Watch for the opening over/under total as well at MyBookie.
Virginia Cavaliers vs George Washington Colonials Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
George Washington Colonials battles the Virginia Cavaliers, currently sitting with a 1-0 mark (0-0 ATS). The OVER/UNDER records, always important for totals betting, are 0-0 for the George Washington Colonials and 0-0 for the Virginia Cavaliers.
The Colonials – Cavaliers odds would favor the Cavaliers if the lines were set according to our power ranks. George Washington is rated No. 77 in the current Odds – VSB
poll, while Virginia is at No. 18.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Virginia is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games
- Virginia is 17-5 ATS in its last 22 games on the road
- Virginia is 12-1 SU in its last 13 games on the road
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Virginia’s last 6 games on the road
- George Washington is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- George Washington is 18-2 SU in its last 20 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Virginia at Bradley, Thursday, November 19th
George Washington at South Florida, Thursday, November 19th