The San Francisco Giants are 7-3 in Tim Lincecum’s last 10 starts against the Los Angeles Dodgers dating back to 2012 as the righthander gets the ball under the lights on Sunday with the rivals set to square off on Sunday Night Baseball.
Lincecum is 7-3 with a 3.31 ERA on the season, and when he last faced the Dodgers on May 20 he shut them out on three hits over seven innings of work while fanning four. Brett Anderson (2-4, 3.43 ERA) is the Dodgers’ projected starter.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The San Francisco Giants were listed as 141 underdogs on the MLB baseball moneyline at many online sportsbooks, including Bet365. The total was set at 7.5 before betting started earlier on Sunday over at Bodog.
Odds – VSB
computer score prediction models pick a possible 4.4-3.8 win for the Giants on Sunday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
San Francisco Giants vs Los Angeles Dodgers Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Los Angeles Dodgers bring a 38-31 record to the battle against the 38-32 Giants. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs San Francisco injuries news.
This game puts the Los Angeles Dodgers, most recently No. 12 in Odds – VSB
MLB Power Rankings, up against the San Francisco Giants, who rate a No. 15 in the latest survey.
At the plate, Los Angeles owns the No. 18 ranking for hits at 8.41 per game. By contrast, the San Francisco Giants are rated No. 3 in the same category at 9.24 per game.
Comparing defensive stats, San Francisco owns the No. 15-rated road mark, allowing 4.31 runs per game on the highway. Los Angeles, on the other hand, rates No. 10 in scoring at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
San Francisco rolled to a 6-2 win against Los Angeles on Saturday, as Tim Hudson and the Giants’ bats led the team to victory at Dodger Stadium.
- San Francisco is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of San Francisco’s last 9 games
- San Francisco is 10-3 SU in its last 13 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of San Francisco’s last 20 games on the road
- LA Dodgers is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games
- LA Dodgers is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing San Francisco
- LA Dodgers is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games when playing at home against San Francisco
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 6 games when playing at home against San Francisco
Next Betting Matchups
San Francisco home to San Diego, Tuesday, June 23rd
Los Angeles at Chicago, Monday, June 22nd