Entering Monday night’s game in San Francisco, Dodgers starter Zack Greinke has won nine out of his last ten starts. In two starts against the Giants this season, Greinke is 2-0, allowing four runs with 11 strikeouts .The Dodgers will need Greinke to continue his winning ways to turn the tide on a 2-7 slide in their last nine game.
- The current Dodgers lineup has a combined career average of .200 vs Peavy.
- The Dodgers are 2-5 in their last seven road games.
- The Giants are 1-4 in their last five vs the Dodgers.
The Giants will counter with Jake Peavy, who has put together a 3-0 record with a 2.19 ERA this month. The Giants have won the last six times he’s taken the mound at home.
The two teams have been in high scoring games over the past week, with the total going over in five of the Giants last five games, and five of the Dodgers last seven.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The San Francisco Giants bring a 81-74 record to the battle against the 87-68 Dodgers. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and San Francisco vs Los Angeles injuries news.
The MLB Power Rankings show a disparity between these teams, with the San Francisco Giants rated this week at No. 4 and the Los Angeles Dodgers sitting at No. 15.
On offense, it’s a battle between the San Francisco Giants and its No. 10-rated batting order, averaging 4.37 runs per nine innings, against the No. 19 line up of the Los Angeles Dodgers at 4.13 runs per outing.
Los Angeles brings the No. 3-rated defense to this matchup, facing the Giants’s No. 6-ranked defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The Dodgers were saddled with a loss last time out in A Wood’s start, as they lost 12-5 against Colorado on Sunday at Coors Field.
San Francisco got the job done in their last match in a 5-4 victory over Oakland on Sunday at O.co Coliseum behind starter C Heston.
- LA Dodgers is 2-7 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Dodgers’s last 7 games
- LA Dodgers is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of LA Dodgers’s last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Francisco’s last 5 games
- San Francisco is 13-6 SU in its last 19 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Francisco’s last 10 games at home
- San Francisco is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing LA Dodgers
Next Betting Matchups
Los Angeles at San Francisco, Tuesday, September 29th
Tagged with: feature