Can anyone stop the New England Patriots this season? Tom Brady and company are one of the three undefeated teams in the NFL at 8-0 and don’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon. The New York Giants will attempt to give the Pats their first loss of the season on Sunday.
– VSB Bites
- The Giants are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games at home in November.
- The Patriots are 8-0 SU in their last eight games as favorites in November.
- The Patriots are 7-21-2 ATS in their last 30 games after consecutive ATS wins.
The Giants opened as 7.5-point home underdogs for the tilt which is extremely rare. The G-men have only been bigger home underdogs three times since 1998 that saw them go 0-3 SU and 2-1 ATS during those games.
OVER backers have been laughing all the way to the bank when the Giants have been tabbed as home dogs lately. The OVER has gone 8-2 in New York’s previous 10 games as home pups.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The New York Giants were 7-point underdogs at odds maker shops such as Bodog, while the NFL total was set at 54 for over under totals betting.
A 28-20 result in favor of the Patriots is the prediction by the Odds – VSB handicapping pick engine. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NFL matchups here.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Supporters of the New England Patriots have seen them go 8-0 and 5-1-2 ATS so far this season, while the New York Giants are at 5-4 and 5-3-1 ATS. In totals betting, the Giants are 6-3, while the Patriots are 4-4. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and New York vs New England injuries news.
According to the Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB it’s the No. 16-rated New York Giants and the No. 1-rated New England Patriots in this matchup.
Offensively, the game matches up the New York Giants No. 5-ranked offense (27.44 PPG) against a New England Patriots defense that ranks No. 5 at 17.88 PPG. The Giants passing attack has averaged 253 yards per game, more than the Patriots give up through the air (244.88 YPG on average).
Defensively, the New England Patriots feature the league’s No. 22-rated road run defense, allowing 126.67 yards per game. The New York Giants, meanwhile, ranks No. 23 in rushing offense at home.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
LeGarrette Blount ran through the Washington defense for 129 yards in New England’s last game, handing the Redskins a 27-10 setback on Sunday at Gillette Stadium.
New York won its last game, 32-18 over Tampa Bay on Sunday, behind a 105-yard receiving performance from Odell Beckham Jr. at Raymond James Stadium.
- New England is 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- New England is 4-2 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- New England is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- NY Giants is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Giants’s last 5 games
- NY Giants is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of NY Giants’s last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
New England home to Buffalo, Monday, November 23rd
New York at Washington, Sunday, November 29th