Gonzaga looks to remain the lone undefeated D1 school when they travel to Moraga to take on Saint Mary’s Saturday night. Offense could be a rarity in this contest if history means anything, as the UNDER is 10-1 in the past 11 meetings between Gonzaga and Saint Mary’s.
– Shark Bites
- Gonzaga is 10-1 ATS in their last 11 games against St. Mary’s.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of St. Mary’s last 10 games.
- Gonzaga is 9-0 SU and 7-1-1 ATS in their last 9 games on the road.
Gonzaga has posted the best scoring margin in the country with the squad winning by an average of 23.9 points per game. The Bulldogs rank 12th in the nation in points while also sitting eighth in points allowed. Gonzaga easily toppled Saint Mary’s earlier this season when they picked up a 79-56 victory on the back of Nigel Williams-Goss’ 19-point performance.
Since their loss to Gonzaga, Saint Mary’s has won seven-straight wins while holding opponents to an average of 51.1 points, which includes a complete demolition of San Diego 71-27. Jock Landale continues to be one of the most underappreciated players in the nation, as the Gaels’ center has recorded a double-double in 10 of the past 16 games.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
College basketball betting odds makers at BetOnline opened the St. Mary’s Gaels as 4-point underdogs in this matchup. Check for the latest spread and over/under total line at sportsbooks such as Bovada.
Gonzaga Bulldogs vs St. Mary’s Gaels Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
This college basketball season, the St. Mary’s Gaels are 22-2 overall and 12-10-1 ATS, while the Gonzaga Bulldogs are 25-0 and 18-5-1 ATS. As for the betting totals, St. Mary’s boasts a 8-15 on the OU, and Gonzaga is 13-11.
The Odds – Shark Power Rankings have the St. Mary’s Gaels at No. 2 and the Gonzaga Bulldogs at No. 1 heading into this college basketball betting matchup.
When it comes to rebounds, the visiting Gonzaga Bulldogs rank No. 13 in NCAA Basketball Division 1 with 40.32 per game. That compares with St. Mary’s’s No. 156 ranking in that category. The story is different when it comes to three-point shooting where St. Mary’s is college basketball’s No. 51-ranked team at 8.75 per game, while the Gonzaga Bulldogs rate No. 107 with 7.84 per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
The battle between the Bulldogs and Lions didnt turn out to be much of a battle at all as Loyola Marymount was handed a 90-60 defeat on Thursday at Albert Gersten Pavilion.
The Gaels grabbed a 51-41 win over the Pilots on Thursday, behind a 13-point effort from Jock Landale at McKeon Pavilion.
- Gonzaga is 15-2-1 ATS in its last 18 games
- Gonzaga is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Gonzaga is 8-1-1 ATS in its last 10 games on the road
- Gonzaga is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Saint Mary’s-California is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Saint Mary’s-California’s last 10 games
- Saint Mary’s-California is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Saint Mary’s-California is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Gonzaga home to San Francisco, Thursday, February 16th
St. Mary’s at Loyola Marymount, Thursday, February 16th