The Grizzlies and Heat will play their second game in as many nights this evening when they face off in the Sunshine State. Miami got their fifth win of the season yesterday and will look to win consecutive games for just the second time this season as the Grizzlies reel from having their six-game winning streak snapped at the hands of the Heat.
– Shark BITES
- Memphis will once again be without Zach Randolph this evening.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Miami’s last 11 games.
- The Grizzlies are 5-2 against the spread in their last 7 games.
Fireworks should not be expected in this one with the Grizz’ and Heat both sitting in the bottom five in the league in points scored. With that said, a tight contest is likely to ensue with these teams splitting their last eight meetings with four wins apiece.
Miami has been an underwhelming team this year in most areas and their win in Memphis last night came as a surprise to most as the Grizzlies were 7-1 entering the night in games where they held their opponents under 100 points.
Memphis is now 0-3 in their last three games when favored by four or more points but are 3-0 on the second night of a back-to-back this season. The subtraction of Z-Bo is a tough one to swallow for an already banged up Grizzlies squad and it was clear last night that their offense struggles to score without him.
Memphis Grizzlies vs Miami Heat Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Supporters of the Memphis Grizzlies have seen them go 10-6 and 8-8 ATS so far this NBA season, while the Miami Heat are at 5-10 and 7-8 ATS. In Over/Under totals betting, the Heat are 6-9, while the Memphis Grizzlies are 8-8. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Miami vs Memphis injuries news.
The Odds – Shark betting Power Rankings have the Miami Heat at No. 13 and the Memphis Grizzlies at No. 15 heading into this NBA contest.
In rebounding, the battle of the boards features Miami’s No. 6-rated NBA squad against Memphis’s No. 18-rated roster. When it comes to long-range shooting, Miami rates No. 20 in the league with 8.4 per game, while their foes tonight rank No. 18 with 8.44 per outing.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Memphis is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- Memphis is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Memphis’s last 5 games
- Memphis is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Miami is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games
- Miami is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Miami’s last 11 games
- Miami is 14-6 ATS in its last 20 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Memphis home to Charlotte, Monday, November 28th
Miami home to Boston, Monday, November 28th
Tagged with: feature