South Beach has not been friendly territory for the Toronto Raptors as of late, but the Dinos will be seeking to exorcise some demons when they take on the Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena in Sunday’s NBA action. Toronto is just 1-10 SU in its last 11 games against the Heat in Florida.
- The total has gone under in the Heat’s last five games.
- The away team is 10-4 ATS in the last 14 games in this matchup.
- The favored team is 7-2 ATS in the last nine games in this matchup./li>
The Raps have been red-hot out of the gate in the young NBA campaign, winning five in a row before suffering their first loss to the Orlando Magic on Friday. Toronto is 5-1 ATS during that span.
Meanwhile, the Heat are a more middling 3-2 SU but are entering a nice home stretch. Miami plays their next seven games at home, while 20 of their next 29 matchups are in front of the Heat faithful.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Miami Heat opened as -2.5-point favorites at online sportsbook BetOnline, while the NBA total line was sitting around 198.5 at Bodog for those who prefer OVER/UNDER betting on the total amount of points scored.
Handicapping models based on recent betting stats and prediction formulas pick a 100-95 win for the Raptors. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Toronto Raptors vs Miami Heat Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Miami Heat sit at 3-3 (3-3 ATS) on the season; in comparison, the Toronto Raptors are currently 5-1 (5-1 ATS). Looking to bet on the points scored total? Miami is 1-5 OU and Toronto is 2-4 OU. This season the Miami Heat are 3-3 overall and 3-3 ATS against the number, while the Toronto Raptors are 5-1 and 5-1 ATS. As for the totals, Miami is 1-5 on the OU, and Toronto is 2-4. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Miami vs Toronto injuries news.
The betting Power Rankings at Odds – VSB
have the No. 8-rated Toronto Raptors taking on the No. 25-rated Miami Heat in this NBA contest.
The game also pits Miami’s No. 24-ranked offense averaging 96.67 PPG, against a Toronto Raptors defense that ranks No. 6 at 95 PPG. The Miami Heat field goal percentage has averaged 46.35% so far, more than the Toronto Raptors shooters have achieved on the year, 42.69% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Toronto is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games
- Toronto is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Toronto’s last 5 games
- Toronto is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games when playing Miami
- Miami is 5-10 ATS in its last 15 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami’s last 5 games
- Miami is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Miami’s last 6 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Toronto home to New York, Tuesday, November 10th
Miami home to Los Angeles, Tuesday, November 10th