It’s early, but the Cleveland Cavaliers are going streaking. The Cavs have won six straight and will attempt to make it seven in a row at home against the Utah Jazz Tuesday. The young Jazz are no pushover, however. Utah is 4-2 SU and ATS so far in the new NBA season and have been particularly strong on the defensive end as of late, led by the twin towers of Rudy Gobert and Derrick Favors. Utah topped Memphis 89-79 on Saturday while holding the Grizzlies to 33 percent shooting from the field – the third time they have held a team below 80 points this season.
– VSB Bites
- The Cavaliers are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 home games.
- The UNDER is 4-0 in Jazz last 4 road games.
- The home team is 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings.
Cleveland has won four of the last five meetings between the squads, while the teams split their two meetings last year. Cleveland is 4-0 SU at home so far this year but have covered the spread just once during that span. On the flip side, Utah is 3-1 SU and ATS on the road.
Odds – VSB computer prediction formulas pick a 101-99 win for the Cavaliers on Tuesday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NBA matchups here.
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Cleveland Cavaliers sport a record of 6-1 and 3-4 ATS heading into this matchup, while the Utah Jazz sit at 4-2 and 4-2 ATS on the NBA season. The OVER/UNDER totals betting records are 3-4 for the Cleveland Cavaliers and 1-5 for the Utah Jazz. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Cleveland vs Utah injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 3-rated Cleveland Cavaliers and the No. 5-ranked Utah Jazz, according to the NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB .
In rebounding, the battle of the boards features Cleveland’s No. 4-rated NBA squad against Utah’s No. 17-rated roster. When it comes to long-range shooting, Cleveland rates No. 8 in the league with 8.71 per game, while their foes tonight rank No. 21 with 7.17 per outing.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Utah is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
- Utah is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Utah’s last 6 games
- Utah is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Cleveland is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games
- Cleveland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Cleveland is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games at home
- Cleveland is 21-4 SU in its last 25 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Utah at Miami, Thursday, November 12th
Cleveland at New York, Friday, November 13th