The Winnipeg Jets are riding an ugly five-game losing streak heading into Monday’s tilt against the St. Louis Blues, which means trend seekers need to take note of Winnipeg’s past struggles against the Blues. The Jets have dropped eight out of their last 10 games against the Missouri-based squad.
- The Jets are 0-3 SU in their last three games with one day off.
- The Blues are 13-5 SU in their last 18 games at home in November.
- The Blues are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games after a loss.
Winnipeg will be looking forward to heading back north of the border after this game. The Jets have gotten throttled on their current four-game road trip, evidenced by its defense giving up 18 goals in losses to Minnesota, Dallas and Nashville which included a 7-0 rout at the hands of the Predators.
The UNDER has been a solid bet when the Blues have played in front of their home crowd, paying out in five out of their previous seven games at Scottrade Center.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
If you’re going with the St. Louis Blues in this one, they were listed as moneyline favorites of -184 on most NHL hockey betting menus (such as Bodog) early today for Monday’s contest. The over-under total was at 5.5 earlier at Bet365.
Odds – VSB
computer score prediction models pick a possible 3.1-2.1 win for the Blues on Monday. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NHL matchups here.
Winnipeg Jets vs St. Louis Blues Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The Winnipeg Jets will try to spoil to the party on Monday; they are 8-8-2 this season, while the Blues are 11-5-1. Winnipeg is 10-7-1 on the totals; St. Louis is 7-8-2. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and St. Louis vs Winnipeg injuries news.
According to new NHL Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
, it’s the No. 10-ranked St. Louis Blues and the No. 25-rated Winnipeg Jets in this matchup.
Offensively, the game matches up the St. Louis Blues No. 13-ranked offense (2.76 goals per game) against a Winnipeg Jets defense that ranks No. 28 at 3.28 goals per game allowed. The Blues powerplay has clicked at a 15.52% rate while the Jets have a 80.56% rate on the penalty kill.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Winnipeg was a 7-0 loser in its last match on the road against the Predators. They lost as +160 underdogs, while the total score of 7 made winners of OVER bettors.
St. Louis lost its last outing, a 4-2 result against the Blackhawks on November 14. Bettors who backed the Blackhawks at +111 on the moneyline won on the day, and the total score (6) sent OVER bettors to the payout window.
- Winnipeg is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg’s last 7 games
- Winnipeg is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games on the road
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Winnipeg’s last 6 games on the road
- St. Louis is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of St. Louis’s last 7 games at home
- St. Louis is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing Winnipeg
- St. Louis is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Winnipeg
Next Betting Matchups
Winnipeg home to Vancouver, Wednesday, November 18th
St. Louis at Columbus, Tuesday, November 17th