The Cleveland Indians finally got a payout on the MLB moneyline in a Corey Kluber start the last time he took the mound as the righthander prepares to pitch against the Chicago White Sox in baseball odds action on Monday night.
Kluber is 1-5 with a 4.27 ERA on the season, but he held the Cardinals scoreless on one hit while fanning 18 batters in eight innings of stellar work in his most recent outing. Chris Sale (3-1, 5.09 ERA) pitches for Chicago on Monday.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Sportsbooks such as MyBookie had set the Chicago White Sox as -125 favorites on the moneyline for this contest. The over under was hovering near 7 for betting fans hoping to turn a profit on totals at Bodog.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction formulas pick a 4.3-4.1 win for the White Sox on Monday. Odds –
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
17-17 Chicago battles the Indians, currently with a 14-22 mark. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Chicago vs Cleveland injuries news.
This game puts the Chicago White Sox, most recently No. 25 in Odds – VSB
MLB Power Rankings, up against the Cleveland Indians, who rate a No. 18 in the latest survey.
At the plate, Chicago owns the No. 11 ranking for hits at 8.76 per game. By contrast, the Cleveland Indians are rated No. 15 in the same category at 8.61 per game.
Defensively, Cleveland features the No. 11-rated defense on the road, allowing 3.94 runs per game. Chicago, meanwhile, comes in at No. 20 at home, scoring 4.13 runs per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Cleveland suffered a 5-1 loss against Texas on Sunday, as Carlos Carrasco wasn’t able to lead his team to victory at Globe Life Park.
The White Sox enjoyed a 7-3 victory at the expense of the Athletics on Sunday, with Jeff Samardzija throwing 8 innings of 8-hit ball at O.co Coliseum.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Cleveland’s last 15 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cleveland’s last 7 games on the road
- Cleveland is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Chi White Sox
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cleveland’s last 5 games when playing Chi White Sox
- Chi White Sox is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
- Chi White Sox is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Chi White Sox’s last 12 games at home
- Chi White Sox is 3-6 SU in its last 9 games when playing Cleveland
Next Betting Matchups
Cleveland at Chicago, Tuesday, May 19th