As the New York Knicks and Oklahoma City Thunder prepare to do battle at Chesapeake Energy Arena Friday evening, the majority of interest surrounding the game will not be on Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant or Russell Westbrook. Instead, it’s Knicks super rookie Kristaps Porzingis that has been grabbing the headlines. The Latvian phenom is averaging 12.8 points and 8.6 rebounds this season while making a seamless transition to the North American game much faster than many believed was possible.
- The UNDER is 3-0-1 in the Knicks’ last four games.
- The home team is 10-3 ATS in their last 13 meetings.
- The Thunder are 1-4 ATS in their last five games following an ATS loss.
The Knicks (6-6 SU) have been a solid play at the betting window, covering in eight of their opening 12 contests including a spotless 5-0 ATS record on the road. The Thunder (7-5 SU) have been an inconsistent club so far and are on a three-game ATS skid heading into the matchup.
Oklahoma City has not been friendly territory for bettors of the Knickerbockers in recent years. The Knicks are a measley 3-10 ATS in their last 13 trips to OKC.
New York Knicks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Oklahoma City battles the New York Knicks, currently with a 6-6 mark (8-4 ATS). The OVER/UNDER records, important for totals betting, are 6-6 for the Oklahoma City Thunder and 4-7-1 for the New York Knicks. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Oklahoma City vs New York injuries news.
It’s a betting matchup between the No. 7-rated Oklahoma City Thunder and the No. 16-ranked New York Knicks, according to the NBA Power Rankings here at Odds – VSB
The game also pits Oklahoma City’s No. 2-ranked offense averaging 110.75 PPG, against a New York Knicks defense that ranks No. 9 at 98.17 PPG. The Oklahoma City Thunder field goal percentage has averaged 46.86% so far, more than the New York Knicks shooters have achieved on the year, 41.93% per game.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Charlotte was victimized for 29 points and 29 rebounds by Kristaps Porzingis as the Knicks defeated the Hornets 102-94 in NBA action on Tuesday.
The Thunder got a 43-point performance from Russell Westbrook as Oklahoma City handed New Orleans a 110-103 defeat on Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
- New York is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games
- New York is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of New York’s last 9 games
- New York is 5-0 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
- Oklahoma City is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games
- Oklahoma City is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Oklahoma City’s last 6 games
- Oklahoma City is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
New York at Houston, Saturday, November 21st
Oklahoma City home to Dallas, Sunday, November 22nd