Felix Hernandez has pitched the Seattle Mariners to seven victories in his last seven starts against the Los Angeles Angels as he gets the ball once again on Sunday with the division rivals set to meet in top baseball betting action.
Hernandez sits at 10-4 with a 3.24 ERA on the season, but the righthander is coming off a loss to the Royals in which he allowed four runs over his 6 2-3 innings of work. Hector Santiago (4-4, 2.68 ERA) will be on the hill for the Angels.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Los Angeles Angels were listed as 113 moneyline underdogs earlier in the day at BetOnline, while odds makers set the opening total line around 7 earlier at Bodog.
Odds – VSB
computer prediction handicapping models run on this game pick a 3.6-2.6 victory for the Angels. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming MLB matchups here.
Seattle Mariners vs Los Angeles Angels Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Los Angeles (38-37) will face the 34-41 Mariners in this tilt. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Los Angeles vs Seattle injuries news.
The Odds – VSB
MLB Power Rankings have the Los Angeles Angels at No. 18 and the Seattle Mariners at No. 25 heading into this contest.
When it comes to getting on base, the visiting Seattle Mariners rank No. 29 at 7.75 hits per game. That compares with the Los Angeles Angels No. 28 ranking in that category.
Los Angeles owns the No. 10 defense, allowing 3.91 men per game to cross the plate. That contrasts with Seattle’s No. 14-rated defense.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Seattle didn’t get the job done in their last match, falling 4-2 to Los Angeles on Saturday at Angel Stadium.
- Seattle is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- Seattle is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games when playing LA Angels
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Seattle’s last 5 games when playing LA Angels
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Seattle’s last 7 games when playing on the road against LA Angels
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Angels’s last 7 games
- LA Angels is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Angels’s last 6 games at home
- LA Angels is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing Seattle
Next Betting Matchups
Seattle at San Diego, Tuesday, June 30th
Los Angeles home to New York, Monday, June 29th