The Alabama Crimson Tide are a perfect 29-0 SU in their last 29 September games and 2-0 SU and 1-1 ATS so far this season as they prepare to get a visit from the Mississippi Rebels in top college football betting action on Saturday night.
- Alabama is 5-12-1 ATS in its last 18 games.
- Six different Ole Miss players have scored rushing TDs this season.
- Alabama has run the ball 76 times this season while throwing the ball on 72 plays.
Alabama won SU and ATS against Wisconsin in Week 1, but came up short of covering a 34.5-point spread in a 37-10 Week 2 victory over Middle Tennessee. The Crimson Tide are 10-1 SU in their last 11 games against Mississippi.
The Rebels have won and covered against Tennessee-Martin and Fresno State so far this season, producing a pair of OVER results for totals bettors. The total, however, has gone UNDER in each of Mississippi’s last six games on the road.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
Betting fans going with the Alabama Crimson Tide in this game found them listed as -8.5-point favorites on the betting odds menu at 5Dimes earlier in the week.
Odds – VSB
prediction models pick the Crimson Tide to win this game on Saturday 20-19. View the computer score prediction and who will win the pick on the moneyline for all upcoming NCAAF matchups here.
Mississippi Rebels vs Alabama Crimson Tide Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
Alabama battles the Mississippi Rebels, currently with a 2-0 mark (2-0 ATS). The over under records, important for totals betting, are 1-1 for the Crimson Tide and 2-0 for the Mississippi Rebels. Stay Informed: follow us on Twitter for odds specials, betting line moves and Alabama vs Mississippi injuries news.
The power rankings show a disparity between these teams, with the Alabama Crimson Tide rated this week at No. 5 and the Mississippi Rebels sitting at No. 37.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
Fresno State didn’t make much of a game of it last time out, losing to the Rebels as Mississippi blasted them 73-21 in Week 2 action.
Alabama cruised to victory in its last outing, as they ran up a 37-10 score against Middle Tennessee at Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- Mississippi is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games
- Mississippi is 12-4 SU in its last 16 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Mississippi’s last 18 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Mississippi’s last 5 games on the road
- Alabama is 5-12-1 ATS in its last 18 games
- Alabama is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Alabama’s last 6 games
- Alabama is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Mississippi home to Vanderbilt, Saturday, September 26th
Alabama home to Louisiana-Monroe, Saturday, September 26th