The #1 ranked team in college hoops, the North Carolina Tar Heels, hit the court tonight at the Dean Smith Center, hosting the 0-1 SU and ATS Wofford Terriers. As expected, the Tar Heels have started the season strong, going 2-0 SU and ATS, scoring over 90 points in both games.
- Wofford is 0-7 ATS in their last seven games as underdogs in November.
- UNC forward Kennedy Meeks is averaging 16.5 points and 11.5 rebounds per game this season.
- North Carolina is 11-1 SU and 9-3 ATS in its last 12 games with two days off.
High scoring affairs have become the norm for the Tar Heels, as dating back to last season the total has gone OVER in eight of their last eleven at home and six of their last seven overall. Wofford also has a recent history of high scoring games, with the total going OVER in eight of their last 10 games, and four of their last five on the road. As a result, the opening total is on the high end at 153.
North Carolina hasn’t missed a beat without ACC preseason co-player of the year Marcus Paige, who’s recovering from a broken bone in his hand. His backcourt production has been replaced by Nate Britt and Joel Berry III who’ve combined for excellent three point shooting and playmaking ability.
Opening Odds & Computer Pick
The Wofford Terriers were listed as 20-point underdogs at many online sportsbooks, including the odds makers at BetOnline.
Wofford Terriers vs North Carolina Tar Heels Matchup
Team Betting Records & Power Rankings
The North Carolina Tar Heels bring a 2-0 record (2-0 ATS) to this tilt against the 0-1 Terriers, who are 0-1 ATS. Those OVER/UNDER betting have witnessed North Carolina go 2-0 so far and the Wofford Terriers go 1-0.
The Power Rankings at Odds – VSB
show No. 19-rated Wofford Terriers taking on the No. 43-rated North Carolina Tar Heels in this contest.
Recent Outings Betting Recap
- Wofford is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games
- Wofford is 15-3 SU in its last 18 games
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Wofford’s last 10 games
- Wofford is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games on the road
- North Carolina is 6-3 ATS in its last 9 games
- North Carolina is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of North Carolina’s last 7 games
- North Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games at home
Next Betting Matchups
Wofford home to MD-Eastern Shore, Saturday, November 21st
North Carolina at Northern Iowa, Saturday, November 21st